Chapter Forty - Three

Hello. . (shy wave) I know my uploads are rare, I deeply sorry for all the people who love reading this book, but I do have exams coming up and im doing my GCSES, so i have put my concentration mainly on my studies.

I hope you understand!

Chapter Forty Three.

What!” I almost growled, my voice cracking.

“We cannot enter her profile because we are not on her friends list.” Sabrina said slowly her voice in strain.

I sighed, “I’ll give her some credit, I honestly didn’t think she’d be that smart to set her profile on friends only.” I swallowed with my head shaking in curiosity and disbelief.  If we could possibly look at her profile on face book, like the face book freak she is, we could possibly gain information on what she’s planning. I turned around to see Sabrina head looking straight ahead deep in thought, it seemed almost creepy, she had a evil tint in her eyes and determination in her muscles. That is so like Sabrina.

I caught her off guard and pushed her off the desk chair with a burst of laughter.

“What was that for!” she exclaimed with a scowl as she clambered back onto her chair.

“That was for something we call F-U-N. ever heard of it?” I asked sarcastically with a cheesy grin.

“More like revenge.” She mumbled with a smug smile.

“Revenge for what!?” I exclaim, rising my eye brows at her.

“I knew you had it in for me, just cause I stole your teddy bear four years ago. No need to hold a grudge!” Sabrina chuckled. My mouth gaped wide.

“Hey, hey my daddy got that for me! And I did not hold a grudge!” I defended myself, with a smirk.

“First comes denial. I’m disappointed it’s been four years you should be on the path to acceptance by now, dis-a-point-ing.” Sabrina chuckled and I burst into laughter.

“You’re so impossible!” I grinned as my phone vibrated. I took my phone out whilst I briefly saw Sabrina turn back to the laptop.

It was a text message from Dylan, I blinked in surprise, the text message read

We need to talk.

My stomach dropped, the talk normally leads to one thing. I sucked in a deep breath and I immediately felt butterflies swoop nervously around my tummy causing me to gulp. Maybe he would dump me? Only time would tell.

I quickly slipped my phone back into my pocket, not wanting to think my thoughts through.

“What has Sarah and Haley done this time?” I sighed feeling the worry close onto me, making me find it hard to breath.

“What’s up?” Sabrina said looking up at me briefly before turning back to the computer screen. I gave a small smile.

“Nothing.” I answered simply as I jumped up from my seat and walked over to the computer.

“I bet you it is something to do with that party I threw.” I grunted cursing under my breath.

“Why it was just a party, not like you did anything crazy. Is it?” Sabrina said suspiciously and I scoffed a laugh.

I itched my head nervously and smiled awkwardly.

“Danielle? What did you do?” Sabrina turned her full attention back to me and I frowned.

“That’s the thing, I really don’t know, all I know is. . .” I trailed off.

“What?” Sabrina asked raising her eye brows.

“I woke up naked next to Ryan.” I replied slowly, watching as the reaction spread across her face, dropping into a gaping hole gasps.

“What!” she hissed lowering her voice whilst glaring at me with such heat.

“I’m not responsible for my actions at my party, it was the alcohol talking!” I exclaim defending myself.

“Yeah and I suppose people just forced you to drink alcohol! Yeah it’s so not your fault!” Sabrina said her voice dripping with sarcasm, my face dropped,  point taken.

I gave a distraught grumble and I let the information all sink in, anything could have happened at that party, all I could now think about the possibilities of that stupid party.

“Oh my God, what am I going to do!?” I groan burrowing my head in Sabrina’s pillow. I snap my head up and my eyes widen.

“What if I’m. . “ I met with Sabrina’s eyes then followed them down to my stomach. I screamed!

“No way, Elle! You aint Prego!” Sabrina exclaims in sheer shock then quiet adds, “I mean, each if you had sex with Ryan, he’s a sensible guy.” She muttered and my mouth dropped. Wait she thinks I had sex with Ryan, the thought made a fierce blush dazzle to my cheeks.

“What, I didn’t have sex with Ryan, I woke up naked and Ryan was sleeping next to me fully clothed!” I announced clearly.

Sabrina exhaled in relief, “Thank the lord, you scared the shit out of me.” That comment caused me to giggle.

“At least that rules out sleeping with Ryan and possibly other people, if Ryan was there he would probably protect me.” I said exhausted from all the drama.

“How do we know that, Ryan could have been drunk too.” Sabrina blurted out her eyes widening at the thought.

“How do you know!?” I asked in a squeaky voice.

“I DON’T KNOW! I was drunk too!” Outburst Sabrina and I flinched at her voice.

“Quiet down, your gunna damage my hearing!” I groan, flopping now on the bed in defeat.

“My life is over!” I grunted as I sighed deeply.

Again, i have no grammer checked it and ect..  ectt...! lol 

I'm going to upload tomorrow! because it is friday tomorrow! so I'll have a day of relaxing and write a chappie or so. :D