Chapter Three.

Chapter Three.

“I’m so fucking excited!” Macy squealed then added quickly,

“excuse my French.” I rolled my eyes, five minutes with Macy and you’ll surely get brain damage, her voice is so squeaky it could crack windows. Macy rummaged through the bags, what was she looking for? She pulled out the contacts. I winced pulling myself away from her immediately.

“Look at these babies, they’ll complete your look. Everyone is gunna so envy you.” She squealed again. I saw Macy get the contacts out and I grimaced,

“Macy? No, no, no! I’m not putting contacts on, whilst we are on a bus! Safety first.” I grunted trying to get out of Macy’s grabbing hands.

“We made a deal. . .” she trailed off smirking at me in success, I groaned and let her hold me down.

“Your evil, if you poke my eyes, I’ll kill you.” I threatened as I slowly took my glasses off, Macy became a mass of blurs, I squinted my eyes trying to see more, it didn’t work.

“Open your eyes wide.” She murmured as she titled my head back and her finger came closer to my eye. I opened my eyes as wide as I could, trying not to get negative thoughts in my mind.

The finger got closer,

She’s gunna poke my eye out. I held a straight face.

Closer,

Flipping heck, this is gunna hurt,

Closer,

I’ll get blind.

A cold material touch my eye, I was so tempted to blink,

“Ok blink.” Macy voice demanded, I responded quickly blinking rapidly trying to get used to the uncomfortable feeling. One of my eyes cleared up making one eye perfect vision. Thank god.

“Ok next eye.” Macy said quietly, and before I knew I had no glasses and great vision, I grinned.

“Ok that wasn’t so bad, but I’ll miss my glasses.” I stated smiling sadly at my glasses that lay on my lap.

“Told ya.” Macy mumbled under her breath, I giggled quietly.

 Finally the bus came to a stop and Me and Macy rushed off, I was enjoying the feeling of less weight on my nose. Once I got into my house, I heard my father say,

“Welcome home.” But his voice was only faint because Macy had already pulled me up the stairs.

“Show later, makeover now.” And that’s the line that started the madness. I put some music on with my iPod, and Macy went on YouTube to teach me how to do make. She insisted. She told me that school was only in a few weeks, so I shouldn’t wear my new clothes until school. Weird I know. She insisted. She also told me that it would make it more of a great surprise. It would definitely be a surprise from my best friends Ryan and Sabrina. She lay my clothing in date order, Monday first day of school I would wear my bodice dress, with my cuffed sandals, also I would leave my hair in loose blonde waves and wear my silver heart necklace. Tuesday, my tight jeans and my white blouse and my black wedges with my hair in a high ponytail and bolder makeup to show off my nice skin and nice face. Wednesday, my Greek off the shoulder top with my hair in a twisted side bun and some natural makeup, shorts and my sandals. Thursday, my cute patterned t-shirt with some three quarter length jeans, my hair loose and my makeup light and natural. Friday, classy pencil skirt dress with hair loose and pearl necklace with some skin coloured high heels. I really didn’t know there was so much to fashion, god it tiring.