Chapter Nineteen.

Chapter Nineteen.

“Yes beautiful.” He grinned at me, I smiled at Ron then back to him. I quickly grabbed Dylan’s wrist and pulled him around the corner. I immediately put on my puppy dog face and smiled sweetly.

“Need a huge favour.” I said quickly fluttering my eye lashes. He widened his eyes then relaxed, leaning on the school walls.

“Go on.” He muttered sounding confident, as his ego took control. I rolled my eyes, I sucked in a breath and quickly burred out,

“I need you to be my boyfriend.” I said regretting it, what was I doing.  I’m asking the guy who broke my heart to go out with me. Again.

He raised an eye brow and smirked,

“Not the favour I was excepting but. . .” he trailed off, and I had a flash of hope curse through my body.

“Never mind, stupid Idea.” I quickly mumbled not trying to sound too joyful, I quickly turned around and try to dart off, I hand grabbed mine and pulled me close.

“Of course, I’ll be your boyfriend.” He grinned with a devilish smile then pecked me on the lips.

“Let’s get to class, babe.” He said cheerfully, and I grimaced in emotion pain as I heard his voice, I now loath the word ‘Babe’.

Last lesson, English Class.

“Did you read Dylan’s face book status, he’s dating Danielle!” someone whispered as I tried to concentrate on my work.

“Yeah, god I wish I was her right now.” Someone else whispered dreamily and I slouched further down in my desk, attempting to hide from gobsmacked faces. Worst decision ever. News had travelled fast, Dylan obviously loves his rep, so he quickly told everyone to travel the news that I, me was now the hottest and luckiest girl in school. Yeah right. I hurt to see that Dylan has two sides, Big headed, Reputation maintainer and sweet, kind, romantic Dylan the guy I met at summer. I want the sweet, kind, romantic Dylan back. I groaned looked up at the teacher who had finally finished her lecture on how to analyse a piece of text from the famous play ‘Macbeth.’

“I do not know if other teachers have told you, but high English classes are going out on a trip to the theatre, to watch Macbeth. This momentous event will be held in one week.” He announced passing out the permission slips, then quickly added,

“Bring in the slips by Friday at the front office, that’s all you may go.” He said just as the bell rang. I sighed as I quickly gathered my items and darted out the door. I grinned when I saw Sabrina and Derek holding hands outside the front office.

“Hello lovebirds.” I grinned as I approached them, they snapped their heads towards me and smiled softly.

“Thank you Danielle, for opening my eyes.” Derek muttered dreamily staring at Sabrina who looked like she was going to faint.

“Derek you’ve gone soft.” I looked at him stunned, he glared at me straightening his back with a frown.

“Have not!” he grunted dragging Sabrina away with her hand. I quickly saw Ryan and Sarah hand in hand walking towards me, my eyes flickered back to Sabrina as I had a quick Idea, I panicked as my face blushed bright red,

“Sabrina wait up, I need a lift!” I rushed after her, avoiding Ryan. He’ll be angry about the Dylan thingy.

“Common then slow coach!” Sabrina chuckled as I trailed behind them, as I gave a quick glance back at Ryan. He was glaring.

“Thanks.” I mumbled as we reached Sabrina’s car. She flashed her best grin and I rolled my eyes,

“Babe!” I heard a familiar voice and I froze, clenching my eyes shut as if the sound was painful. I turned around to see Dylan jogging my way, hair tossing perfect, muscles flexing. Lord he was undeniably sexy. Sadness clenched my stomach into knots, every time I saw this guy he bought heartbreak right back to me.

“Hey Dylan.” I said with a sweet smile, he smirked back looking all confident, as people passed ‘awwhing.’

“How’s your day been so far? If I wasn’t so busy, I’d think you’ve been avoiding me.” He said raising an eye brow, I blushed creating a curtain of hair across my face.

“I would never.” I chuckled sarcastically. He grin pulling me towards his chest, my heart immediately accelerated as he gently lifted his hand so I gazed up at his beautiful face. I sighed softly, this brought back so many memories. He leaned in and I panicked,  

“My ride is getting away.” I whispered quickly as his lips gently brushed against mine. He grinned resting his forehead against mine. My heart skipped a beat as he gently pressed his lips against mine, my knees quickly felt weak and I looped my hands around his neck, pulling closer to him. His lips tasted just like I remember them, minty and soft. I pulled away before I got overwhelmed. I heaved out a soft sigh as I flickered my eyes around and saw my ride driving into the distance, I snapped my head back at Dylan and frowned slowly, with a pout he had pulled me towards his car.

“Trust Sabrina to wait for me.” I mumbled to myself as I slipped into Dylan’s car and smiling softly at Dylan who was grinning like an idiot.

“Did you see face book, the school thinks we are a great couple.” He said smugly, more like talking to himself then to me. I nodded at him, there is the reputation obsessed jock again.

“Yeah I saw.” I muttered feeling my gut drop.

Dylan grinned again and he started the car and drifted down the roads.

            “I have something special surprised for our date.” He whispered shyly, and I blushed. Why did he sound shy?

            “Which is?” I asked raising my eye brow up at him, his famous smirk returned as he tossed his hair to the side concentrating on the road.

            “Surprise.” He muttered with another smug grin, and I rolled my eyes.

            “I thought we were going to fancy dinner.” I grinned getting snug with curiosity.

            “Well,  sudden change of plan.” He grinned.

            “Wait what day is again?” I asked quickly, my eyes widening.

            “Wednesday.” He said with another beaming smile, and my heart froze.

            “Isn’t. . our date tonight?” I asked my cheeks flushing red.

            “Correct.” He blinked with big eyes, and I smiled.

            “Great!” I said trying not to sound sarcastic. He chuckled darkly as his hand slipped onto my thigh, I sucked in a harsh breath, feeling the heat travel down my legs.

            “Do I make you nervous?” he asked and I blinked returning to reality just as I saw my house down the street.

            “No!” I scoffed pathetically and Dylan exhaled a laugh. He pulled up in front of my house and I sighed again meeting his perfect eyes, so bright and big. I sighed dreamily as I opened the car door and slid out of the car slamming the door behind.

            “Not too hard, this is my baby.” Dylan chuckled stroking his car. I rolled my eyes strutting to my door just to tense him,

            “See you tonight!” he shouted just as he drove again, I fake smiled until he circled behind the corner.

            “Stupid, stupid, stupid!” I said hitting my hands on my forehead forcefully. Don’t let that heartbreaker get to you.

hoped you liked it, please comment vote ect. .  :D xx