Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Fourteen.

“Why didn’t you tell me that Sarah was having a party?” I said to Ryan, my lips pursed. When Ryan tensed Sabrina scoffed from the back seat,

“Awkward!” she coughed and I grinned.

“Because. . .Sarah told me not to.” Ryan muttered not meeting my eyes. He was lying.

“So tell us, when have you became Sarah’s minion?” I grunted my anger raising.

“I’m not.” He snapped, and I laughed. Men, I rolled my eyes. Always defending their pride.

“Then tell me the truth.” I said sharply and he tense, I quickly caught a glance at Sabrina, she was twiddling with her thumbs sitting quietly in the back seat, I’m guessing she didn’t want to get involved.

“Because. . I don’t want you to get drunk and start throwing yourself a random guys, that’s where things turn from having fun to dangerous.” He said through gritted teeth, his fists were clenched at the steering wheel. I was kind of surprised, he cared that much.

“Ryan, I’m not stupid like Sarah, The only guy I’ll throw myself is that you dumbass, but that’s on the only consequence that I’m drunk.” I mumbled with a chuckle, Sabina laughed and Ryan exhaled a smile of relief? Maybe.

“And I thought we were going to have a touching moment then.” He grinned and I nudged him sharply in the arm. He flinched slightly but kept his eyes on the road.

“Driver Driving there.” He grumbled focusing back on the road.

Once we drove to my house I was so excited I couldn’t even contain my joy.

            “Home sweet home! Let’s go Sabrina.” I said jumping out the car in a shoot. Sabrina slid across the slid so slowly, a snail’s pace. She was just trying to annoy me.

            “Hurry up!” I grumbled as I pulled Sabrina and rushed towards home.

            “Thanks Ryan.” I yelled and I pulled Sabrina into the front door and slammed it behind me.

            “Hey Mr. Smith so good to see you.” Sabrina chirped as see saw my dad in the kitchen. Before he could answer I was pulling Sabrina into my bedroom and pushing her to sit on the bed.

            “Rape?” Sabrina questioned and I laughed,

“More like Rapid Ravishing makeover.” I smirked and Sabrina froze looking at me with confused eyes.

            “Where the hell did you come up with that?” she said with a dark chuckle, I smirked. It was an awesome name and it has alliteration, Bonus.

            “My brain actually works you know.” I said quickly as I got all the makeup I had, and opened my closet it, to reveal a few stunning dresses. I glanced at Sabrina, who’s jaw had dropped my now.

“Well let’s get started.” I exclaimed throwing the dress onto the bed on top of her. She laughed.

After hours of hard work, Me and Sabrina looked Ravishing. I looked at my phone quickly. It was 6:50pm, Derek would be there in ten minutes.

I sucked in a breath as I slowly pushed Sabrina into the mirror. She face lit up when she saw her stunning reflection. Her light hair was curled into tight ringlets that felled just above her small shoulders, her hazel eyes glowed as her flawless face revealed Smokey eye shadow which immediately gave her a sexy look. She was wearing a strapless draped mini dress, It was a lilac dress which had a ribbon of lilac material tied just below the bust line, the material slid down her curves and hugged her thighs tightly showing of her goddess like legs. I grinned at my creation then stepped into the mirror to see myself. I blinked to check I was real, I was wearing a plain dark purple dress had crisscrossing back neckline and was embedded with jewels. The purple silk material tightly smoothed down my body, showing off my sexy curves. My lashes was coated with a fine layer of mascara, which was the center piece to the black and amethyst eye shadow that made me look seductive yet dangerous.

I figure jumped on me sending me off balance.

            “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Sabrina squealed so high-pitched I swear it could have made windows crack.

            “I’m a miracle worker.” I declared with a smirk, Sabrina pulled back with a stern look plastered on her face.

            “Let’s not get too cocky.” She said with a chuckle. I gasped and quickly held up my hands into a freeze position.

            “But there’s more!” I exclaimed as I rushed over to my closet and pulling out a pair of five inch purple suede heels that were covered in straps and a pair of white five inch white and gold gladiator heels.

            “For you.” I said as I passed her the white heels and she grinned. I smiled as I slid my heels on and grinned, I was still slightly taller than Sabrina, like always.

            “Thanks so much Elle.” Sabrina whispered as she wrapped me into warm-hearted hug. I smiled softly.

Ding-Dong!

That sound pierced my ears and I jumped slightly. I smirk suddenly arose on my face. I grabbed my clutch handbag and dashed down stairs, not sure if Sabrina was following.   

 “Dad I got it!” I yelled half way down the stairs, my breathing accelerated as I tried running in heels, very tiring. I swung the door open with a heavy exhaled and leaned against the door causally, even though it was quite obvious I was extremely out of breath.

            “Good evening.” I purred as I looked at Derek, his dark skin was a perfect combination to the black polo shirt he was wearing, he also had a navy blue trousers on with some black sneakers. He grinned when he saw me, his eyes shining with lust.

            “Over dressed?” I asked pointing at myself.

            “No, no! You look beautiful.” He exclaimed meeting my eyes and I smirked.

            “I invited my best friend if that’s okay?” I asked smiling sweetly.

            “Perfect.” He added quickly.

            “Sabrina! Get your ass down here.” I shouted, but flinched when I heard my dad’s voice.

            “Language!” he yelled from the lounge. I flinched cringing my eyes shut.

            “Sorry dad.” I exclaim smiling at Derek awkwardly. He chuckled.

“I’m coming, I needed a piss!” Sabrina called dashing down the stairs carefully following were she stepped with her eyes, when she got to the door she rose her eyes to meet Derek’s.

“Shit, that was embarrassing.” She muttered scanning Derek with her eyes, she smirked and blushed slightly. I rolled my eyes look at Derek, his jaw was slightly open and his eyes were wide.

“You must be Derek, I’m Sabrina.” Sabrina purred with a stunning smile. Derek slid her hand into his and brought her hand to his lips.

“Pleasure to meet you.” He murmured kissing her hand, I coughed impatiently, Derek and his charm.

            “Well we better get going.” I declared stepping outside pushing Sabrina with me.

            “Bye dad, be back at midnight!” I shouted as I shut the door before my father could argue with me.

hoped you enjoyed this chapter, getting closer to the party! :D

Any idea's what should happen at the party? I would love to know if anyone has some interesting ideas.

Thank you for reading. xx FrancescaR