Chapter Thirty-Six.

Chapter Thirty-Six.

“So where are you taking me?” I asked raising my eye brow, I looked over at Dylan who was constantly smirking. “A clue at least?” I mumbled smiling slowly at him. The corners of his lips widened and I scoffed a laugh.

            “The clue would give it away.” He stated and I rolled my eyes still smiling.

            “No fair.” I whined pouting slightly.

            “As much as you look cute pouting, look out your window.” He said slowly his lips grinning like a excited kid at Christmas. I rolled my eyes over to my window, my eyes widened as I saw the simple little French restaurant which he took me too every weekend during the summer holiday. I couldn’t help it. I let out a squeal of excitement and my grin widened. I couldn’t believe he remembered.

            “I can’t believe you remembered!” I gushed out as I unbelted my seat belt and grasp Dylan pulling him into a urgent kiss. I could feel his cheeks flush under my demanding grip. We both broke apart and I smiled. He planted a sigh of relief out his lips and I giggled.   

            “I should surprise you more often.” He responded and I grinned slowly.

            “Don’t flatter yourself, I just didn’t count you as the surprising type.” I confessed blushing slightly at my silly confession. He faked being offended and I smirked.

            “Hey I’m not just a pretty face.” He grinned pointing to his face. I rolled my eyes.

            “Your ego is way too big for your head.” I exclaimed with a chuckle. “Now common I’m starved!” I blurted out as I reached towards the car door but Dylan protested I gave a confused frown but it morphed into a soft smile as he jumped out his seat and walked around to open my passenger car door. I grinned as he stood in great posture and pulled on a straight professional face. I stuck my tongue out as I drifted out my seat grabbing my purse along with it.

“Ma Lady.” He said slowly gesturing to the French styled restaurant, I felt a sliver of longing curse through my bones, it reminded me of Ryan and how he called me ‘Ma Lady’ during my party last night. “Your lunch awaits you.” I scoffed a laugh kicking the car door shut I grabbed Dylan’s hand and tugged him towards the restaurant.

“Hey! Hey what the car!” he exclaimed in a stern voice and I rolled my eyes again. .

“Common slow coach! I’m so hungry I could eat a horse.” I whined as we entered the restaurant.

“We can arranged that.” He teased and I ignored it. Once we got given a table I slid into one side and Dylan slid into the other.

“I love the décor there, it’s so beautiful, I almost feel like I’m in France.” I stated smiling at my surroundings. I looked back at Dylan who was blankly staring at the scenery, nodding approvingly.

“You’re so weird.” I muttered under my breath, looking back at Dylan who looked up oblivious to what I had just said.

“What sorry?”  Dylan answered looking at me wide eyed. I grinned.

“I said, you’re so hot.” I emphasized my sarcasm as I spoke and Dylan smirked at me.

“Babe I already know.” He said nodding his head. I chuckled lowly.

“Don’t be an ass.” I snapped with my eyes narrowing with a cheeky challenge.

“I’m not the one who said it.” He grinned and I sunk into my seat my cheeks flushing pink.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” He smirked and I tore my gaze from his eyes adverting them to floor. That was until I heard his mobile ringtone go off. I snapped my eyes back up to see Dylan give me a apologetic frown as he pulled out his phone and angry snapped down the phone.

“Hello!” he hissed and I winced at his harsh voice. He took a breath of relief as he listened. His eyes loosened as he stared at me for a second before he tore his gaze away.

“No I haven’t yet.” He answered softly, then added a deep apology. I gasped at his deep apology, he hardly ever apologized.  “Yes I’ll do it soon, just give me time.” He gulped and I stared at him confused. “Yeah I’ll see you later tonight.” At this line he grinned and I frowned. Who the hell was he talking to? “Yeah I’ll see you later, love you too. . . mum.” He quickly added the word ‘mum’ then hung up. I felt a rush of relief curse through me. It was just his mum.

“Love you too mum.” I mocked with a grin and he just smiled softly as he slipped his mobile on silent and back into his pocket.

“Sorry about that.” He muttered not meeting my eyes. I grinned and said.

“It’s okay, what does your mum what you to do?” I asked with a smile as I titled my head, he stiffened slightly but then relaxed as he met my gaze with that same confident smile.

“Pick up some groceries from Waitrose. She gave me a whole list which I now have memorized in my mind.” he mumbled looking out the window. I chuckled.

“Are you her muscle slave?” I questioned with a grin, he turned back to me with a smirk.

“Of course, I respect my elders.” He grinned wider and I smiled brighter. Silence then drifted over to us so I awkwardly broke the silence.

“Where’s the waiter?” I sighed looking back at Dylan who looked past me grinning.

“Here he comes.” I didn’t look behind me because the waiter was coming to us. When he met our table he didn’t even look up, I didn’t either I was quickly glancing through my menu.

“What would you like to drink?” a familiar voice muttered bluntly. I snapped my eyes up to Ryan and grinned.

 “A latte.” I said my voice jumping with excitement and harmony. He snapped up too look at me, obviously recognising my voice.

“Danielle.” He whispered with a soft smile.

WRITE A COMMENT PLEASE AND VOTE!! :D

Today I went to see harry potter and the deadly hallows part 2. it was so amazing, I highly recommend to watch the movies and buy the books, the whole way during the film I couldnt help but grin at certain scenes. All the films together took a final 10 years to make, I personally think it was worth the wait, but that also means it took 10 years to finally kill voldemort. HaHa. the only sad part is harry potter has ended! :'(

I havent actually read the books, but during all the films I knew Severus Snape was good inside. Im very sad of his death. it brought a tear to my eye.

HOPED TO LIKED THIS CHAPTER! :D FrancescaR