Chapter Thirty-Three.

            “Good Morning.” I groaned as entered the kitchen, Sarah was leaning against the counter a cup of coffee in her left hand. She was fully dressed and smiling, she didn’t look like she had a hangover more like a dirty little secret.

            “Good Morning, how did you sleep?” she asked and I scoffed a laugh as I walked past her and opened the cupboard and reached for the aspirin.  I grabbed a cup and swallowed down the aspirin pill with some water.

            “Did you get wasted last night?” I asked raising an eye brow as I turned on the kettle.  “Because I cannot remember anything last night. Could you refresh my memory?” I asked, pleading through my eyes, she grinned even more which made me twitch slightly.

            “All I’m gunna say is. . .you looked like you had great fun.” She muttered with an evil laugh, and immediately my hands became clammy and I could feel my heart thump with regret and worry.

“Well I got to go. . face book and my camera is calling me.” She said with a evil laugh and I frowned.

            “What else happen−” I was cut off by her voice.

            “You’ll see. . .my friend.” She hummed, victoriously. I groaned when I heard the front door slam shut. What the hell was she talking about and playing at. Talk about making peace. .  yeah right.

I took all my worry and anger and cleaned up the kitchen furiously, rubbing every title and counter until it shimmered clean. Once it no longer stunk of alcohol I baked American style pancakes, juicy thick bacon and scrambled eggs with the side of toast. I put it on the counter and slowly walked into the dining room peering in I saw the mess which was waiting for me. Dylan was scrawled on the floor, a lacy black bra covering his eyes like the masked character Zorro. I couldn’t help but laugh. I also felt a pang of jealous hug my thoughts. Who’s panties are they? I walked forward and stared at them. I gasped, they were mine. I raised my head and noticed my dress draped on the dining chair, then I saw my panties on the ceiling light that was perched on the sides of the walls. I slammed the palms of my hands on my forehead repeatedly chanting the same words. ‘stupid, stupid, stupid!’  I think it was then quite obvious what I did last night. I probably stripped. I cursed aloud as I grabbed my panties off the ceiling light and slipped them on. I grabbed my bra off his eyes and slipped the lacy slipped over my breasts and clipped the back up. I pushed all the junk paper cups onto the floor and grabbed the empty vodka bottles. I walked into the kitchen and cleaned the vodka bottles replacing the let of liquid with fresh orange juice. I grabbed the plate of bacon and toast as I lay them on the table and walked back into the kitchen for the pancakes and eggs. To my surprise Ryan was sitting on the counter staring at me. I blushed slightly as I muttered ‘good morning’ I grabbed the other plates and started to walk back into the dining room.

            “Need any help?” Ryan asked awkwardly reaching out towards me. I twisted away.

            “Could you please go around the house waking people up and telling them to come down into the dining room if they want to eat?” I asked and he nodded slowly. He turned to walk out the kitchen, I quickly walked back into the kitchen balancing the vodka bottles now filled with orange juice under my arm pits. I walked back into the dining room once again and settled all the plates onto the dining table. Once I laid out the table and hesitantly walked over to Dylan who was still unconscious on the floor. I kneeled down to his height and smiled at how peacefully he looked, his chest slowly rising and falling it reminds me on why I let him take my virginity in the first place. He was so gentle. I sighed at the fact he had changed now, and I hated it. I let my hand graze his cheek softly, I rubbed my thumb against his soft skin and smiled. His eyes fluttered open by my touch and I grinned.