Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen.

            “Go again!” I cheered as I stared at the bottle with excitement, three turns later and Ryan still hadn’t been chosen, he’s super lucky. I glared at him and he smirked approvingly. The rules had changed after my incident with Jamie in the closet, now it was just a full on nasty French kiss.

            “Get those lips puckered up, because you’re be kissing a lucky person next.” I tensed him as he narrowed his eyes with a challenging smirk.

I young girl span the bottle around and my eyes widened with tension and excitement. It slowed down and I grinned.

            “Yes! In your face Ryan!” I said pointing at him with a cheeky grin twisted onto my face, the bottle had landed on him. He nudged me in the arm playfully looking around for Sarah, who had disappeared from lounge, but she is somewhere around here.

            “Which lucky person is going to kiss Ryan?” The leader of the spin the bottle cooed with a grin, she quickly span the bottle forcefully. I giggled in my seat jumping in my seat, I couldn’t wait to see the girl who was going to kiss Ryan face’s. The span around  like a drunken blur, visions of green. I chuckled darkly as it slowed down, it was most likely to stop at the girl beside me, her name was Tina. She had a anger red face, full of blemishes and pale skin that made her look like a vampire from the bright lighting. I grinned at Tina, who’s wide eyes relaxed when the bottle just slid past her and landed on me. She sighed relief and I gasped, my jaw dropped as I stared shyly at Ryan. I had to fucking kiss my best friend.

            “Fuck, now I have to kiss my best friend.” I mumbled as I stared at Ryan, who looked just as worried as me.

            “Has to be done.” I chuckled as I grabbed his face and slid my lips onto his, I could see his eyes wide with surprise, I smiled against his lips and closed my eye lids in unison with Ryan’s. I slowly began to sync my lips together with his creating a harmonized rhythm, his lips tasted like honey, so sweet. I blushed as I felt his tongue ask for access, I immediately gladly accepted as his tongue slipped into my mouth twisting the kiss into passion, as he hungrily stroked my teeth, a deep moan escaped my lips as I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer. God I like this too much. I reached my arms up around his neck trying to get as close as I could too him, my hands were tangled in his hair, I grinned again as I started nibbling at his bottom lip. I blushed as a soft moan escaped his throat. I pulled back and whispered slowly in his ear,

“Told you, the only guy I’d throw myself at is you.” I chuckled softly and slowly returned to reality hearing the cheer of the crowd. I blushed bright scarlet, a wincing pain slapped my cheek and I jumped up to see Sarah glaring at me angrily.

            “What the fuck was that for!” I shouted pushing her back slightly, she growled at me. Ryan jumped from his seat immediately trying to calm Sarah, who looked furious. It was just a dare!

            “For kissing my boyfriend!” she hissed as Ryan soothed her hair and she sighed at him.

            “It was a fucking dare, you idiot!” I said stumbling slightly from my distant mind, that kept repeating ‘punch her face out!’

            “Oh.” She said innocently, dreamily looking into Ryan’s eyes, she was under his spell. She’d understand anyway, she always plays spin the bottle and Ryan is understanding about it. It was just a dare!

            “I’m not gunna say I didn’t like. . “ I trailed off with a smirk, the same pain burned my cheek once again as Sarah’s hand impacted the skin. I hissed a sharp yelp of pain. I slapped her back so hard she tumbled over onto the floor.

            “Don’t ever hit me bitch!” I yelled as I stomped out the room before Ryan or Sarah could stop me. I trailed my body out to the front of the house as I sat on the gardens grass. It was nice, peacefully. I closed my eyes briefly feeling fury raise too my skin, my body heated as reopened my eyes trying to keep my back straight, I felt so sick. My mind felt fuzzy and drowsy. I could see a figure walked closer over towards me. I wriggled as it reached down and picked me up bridal style.

            “Go away pervert!” I shouted, trying to get out of his firm grip. He chuckled darkly.

            “Danielle, it’s me Dylan!” he stated, I looked up at him and frowned.

            “Oh in that case, Go away pervert!” I shouted trying escape his hands, he soothed my hair trying to calm me down, I finally gave up and rested against his chest.

            “Just take me home.” I pleaded hazily, with a groan. I looked up and he nodded staring down at me with concern. I bounced up and down as he carried me over to his car, I slipped into the backseat and stretched my body across the seats. In a matter of minutes I had drifted into sleeping darkness.

            “Danielle, wake up babe.” My eye flickered for the familiar voice, I yawned and stretched my arms up, Dylan slipped his hands under me and picked me up bridal style. I blinked hazily looking up at him, he looked so beautiful in the moonlight. I yawned as my heart accelerated from his beauty.

            “You can put me down.” I whispered harshly, as he immediately obeyed and dropped me down, I smiled slightly at him, he was finally listening to me.

            “Thank you.” I whispered as I leaned in and peck his cheek. He smirked at this and I rolled my eyes, he always knew how to ruin the moment.

I pulled away from his arms and disappeared behind the front door, breathing hazily. I pushed the door slowly and silently behind me, until I heard the faintest click. I slipped off my heels and tip toed up the stairs, hoping that the creaks from the stairs were so faint only a mouse could hear it. I inhaled deeply as I finally made it too the stairs. What a night. And god that kiss with Ryan. God, that was an awkward situation. But lord I felt so amazing when he kissed me. My insides melted as I swooned across the landing towards my bedroom door. I really couldn’t be bothered to change into my pyjamas, I yawned as I slid my phone out and realized I had one new message. I smiled slightly, it was from Ryan.

Ryan: Elle, I’m so sorry for what happened back there, can we forget it even happened? Do you need a lift to school tomorrow? xx

My heart sank, forget about what, the bitch fight with Sarah or the kiss? I inhaled deeply as I slowly clicked ‘reply’.

Me: Yeah, and Yeah. Have a nice time with Sarah. . .

I quickly sent it before I wanted to change my mind. I threw my phone onto the dresser and flopped onto my bed, my eye lids felt heavy and my body weak. My eyes flickered shut as I fell into a dream.

FrancescaR xxx