Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven.

I slipped out my phone as I checked the time, 5:47pm.

            “Crap, can we hurry up Ryan!” I whined as he pressed his car horn.

            “Sorry babe but traffic is so slow.” He muttered as he stuck his head out the window and looked at the accident that happened metres away from us. Did he just call me babe?

            “Babe? I’m not your Barbie doll.” I groaned so tempted to just run home, it was only a few blocks. He chuckled,

            “Good news is, you get to spend at least half an hour longer with me.” He smirked as he put on the radio, I flinched back when the song ‘Lovesick’ blasted through the speakers, making my instincts kick in as I pulled my hands over my ears.

            “TURN IT DOWN!” I shouted as drivers even flinched at the loud music. Ryan groaned as he put the volume down.

            “Your trying to make me deaf? Or just the rest of the population?” I grunted crossing my arms over my chest. He laughed,

            “That’s the normal volume.” He snickered with a grin.

            “If that’s the normal volume, I don’t even want to know what the loud volume is.” I stated as I rolled my eyes over to met his gaze. His eyes widened and I gave a confused face.

            “What?” I questioned as he tilted his head slightly smiling slightly.

            “The lighting is perfect behind you, I wish I had my camera.” He smirked, I blushed as I nudged his arm.

            “You ruined it!” he gasped positioning me back into the spot, I groaned again.

            “Now stay like that for the rest of the journey, so I can just admire it for a few seconds.” He smirked, and I gave out a awkward smile whilst staying in my position.

            “So what kind of relationship do you have with Sarah?” I asked quite interested what the answer will turn out like.

            “Err. . .well it’s, you know.” He fumbled at his words and I grinned wider.

            “No I don’t know Ryan, Please do explain.” I said formally raising an eye brow at him challengingly.

            “She’s really. . . what’s the word?” he said pondering in thought, I chuckled under my breath.

            “Menacing?” I suggested with a smirk. He chuckled,

            “No, she’s Beautiful.” He answered and I exhaled a laugh as I stared out the window.

            “Yeah if there is such a thing as a beautiful orange?” I whispered under my breath as I stared at the sunset.

About twenty minutes later the traffic finally started to move, I jumped out of Ryan’s car. The time was 6:15pm.

            “Thanks for the ride, see you tomorrow Ryan.” I smiled at him as I skipped into my house.

“Dad, I’m home, sorry I’m late!” I shouted from the bottom of the stairs as I pulled my shoes off and jogged up the stairs.

I entered my room, The walled were painted with a aquamarine paint, it was also had cute patterns of green stems up the walls with tiny white flower lights at the ends of the stems. The furniture was crystal white with beige wood and lime green rugs and mats. Pictures of my childhood with my mother perched comfortably on the walls, bringing back great memories.

The low sunset shone through the open bedroom window, I smiled as I stepped forward into the clean room, immediately the scent of my vanilla candles filled my nostrils leaving me tranquil. I dashed over to the computer, and turned it on. I logged into face book hesitantly. I only had ten friends on face book, Sabrina, Ryan, Will, Macy, and some other people I had befriended in primary school.

My home page flicked up and my jaw fell flat open, 123 friends request? Whoa. I peeked through the news feed,

Ross8Rich: Danielle was so hot today!

there were also more comments that said around about the same thing, and they were all liked at least fifteen times. I gasped at each word they said about me. I mean it was good things but god did it make me feel slightly sluggish and slutty. Ross8Rich was formally known as Ross Richardson, he was the quarterback on the football team. So dreamy, he always wore red and had extremely dark red hair and a gorgeous body covered with gorgeous tanned, smooth skin. And he had the greyest eyes, like he’s looking deep into your soul.

I was kind of shocked at the comments so I just accepted all the friends request and turned it off before anyone could web chat me.

            “Sweetie Dinners on the Table!” Dad shouted from down the stairs. Thank god I’m starving.

sorry this chapter is slightly short, D: xx I'll write tomorrow promise. :) xx

thank you readers for reading my book :) please vote comment and recommend to your friends or fans. :D