Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight.

“Please Ryan, I really don’t want to talk about it!” I groaned as I became more furious. I closed my eyes and sucked in a harsh breath.

“During the summer, I had a secret fling with Dylan.” I mumbled looking away ashamed.

            “What! Did he hurt−”

            “No.” I avoided the subject by walking away quickly. He grasped my arm and pulled me towards him, I gasped as I was pinned to his chest. He looked down at me fiercely. I sighed as tears pricked to my eyes, making my vision blurry.

            “Elle. . . tell me what happened, maybe I can help?” Ryan suggested, tears rolled down my cheeks as he spoke those words. How could he help me, after what Dylan did to me.

            “You can’t help!” I shouted as tried to struggle out of his arms, but his grip just tightened. He sighed and said the rare word.

“Please.” Those words made me shiver, I looked up to those big round eyes. Fury rose to my skin, my face blushed a menacing red as I remembered what Dylan had done.

“He stole my virginity! Ok! You know now, happy! And to make things worse he broke up with me the next day!” I sobbed looking straight into Ryan deep brown eyes, his eyes widened as he tried to comfort me. I pushed away,

“I don’t need your sympathy! It was my own damn fault!” I shouted as he drew back slightly, surprised.

 “I just. . .it leaves me wondering what I did wrong.” I mumbled as I avoided Ryan soft hands and rushed down the hallway. Dylan broke my heart, but why does he want me now? I dashed down the corridor past the glaring students as rushed into the bathroom. I lent my hands on the counter behind the sink, and just breathed letting all the tears slip down my cheeks. I sniffled as sob, as I wiped my eyes and cleaned my face of any panda eyes, or black smudges from my mascara. I suddenly heard a hissing flush as a blonde figure appeared from out of the cubicle.

            “Oh it’s you.” Sarah groaned as she stepped forward and checked that her makeup was fully orange and gritty. Just my opinion. I smirked at her as she attempted to make herself look passable, except all that orange spray tan and gritty makeup just cheered me up. I giggled as I stared at her.

            “What are you looking at?” she grunted glaring at me in the corner of her eyes.

            “Nothing.” I muttered smiling at my our thoughts. Sarah getting pink milkshake poured on her head, then she’d really be a pink Barbie.

            “Stay away from Ryan!” she hissed, I grimaced quite shocked on her demand. That was out of the blue?

            “He’s my best-friend you can’t tell me what to do, or who I’m friends with!” I snapped back narrowing my eyes. She growled menacingly as she stomped out of the girls bathroom, face flushing red with anger.

I sighed relief, I really didn’t want to get into a huge bitch fight scene on the first day back. I need Sabrina. I grabbed my bag hazily and rushed out the door. I got to the cafeteria but I had to make at least five stops, ether to tell a guy to keep his hands to himself, or to tell a girl to keep her hands to herself. Slapping or ass tapping, were getting a bit too common, And I didn’t like it. I spotted Sabrina is the far end of the cafeteria chatting to Will the best computer hacker I knew, he had neatly chopped black hair, that was short and spiky. He had honey coloured eyes that were fitted with classy black rimmed glasses, his skin was porcelain pale, although he had no abs and a shy personality, he was calming and kind to talk too. I could see Sabrina draping her over him with a flirty smile, however he didn’t look so flirty, more like uncomfortable. I smirked as I walked over to them.

            “Hey Elle.” Will said kindly as he not so politely pushed passed Sabrina and grinned at me.

            “Hey Will, how are you? Did you have a great summer holiday?” I asked swinging back and forth on my heels. He smiled and nodded hesitantly. He’s so adorable.

“Why is Danielle with the nerds?” someone whispered, but I heard. I sighed, I’m not embarrassed by my friends.

“So what can I do for you?” Will asked as Sabrina smiled at me from behind Will, she grabbed an apple and munched away with a smirk smashed on her face. She knew what I was going to say.

“Sorry Will, but I need to talk to Sabrina again.” I said smiling softly with apologetic eyes. He nodded again frowning at the floor. Bless him.

“Let’s go, Queen Danielle.” Sabrina mumbled with a grin as she linked her arms in mine as we walked off without a goodbye to Will.

“So tell me, what’s the gossip about Dylan has an eye on you.” She said pouting slightly with her eyes widened with excitement. I groaned rolling my eyes.

“Really?” I asked cocking my hip to one side. She grinned even more.

“I’m appalled! Best friends tell everything to each other, even stupid things like, my mum’s having an affair.”   Sabrina cooed playfully as she pleaded with her eyes. My face dropped.

“Your mum is having an affair!” I gasped, Sabrina chuckled darkly.

“No she is not, I just wanted to see your face! Priceless!” she scoffed with a genuine laugh. I put both of my hands on my hips and raised an eye brow at her.

“Your mean. . .” I started, she groaned.

“But ill forgive you.” I said softly with a soft smile.

“Who wouldn’t, look how adorable and cute I am!” she stated with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t push it.” I said grinned back at her.

            “Common then, spill.” Sabrina said leaning in closer, intrigued.

            “Dylan likes me.” I mumbled almost a whisper, but she heard. I heard a high-squeal.

            “This is my chance to shine! Don’t steal my lime light Elle, because I hold a grudge!” she said imitating Sarah.

            “Sarah wouldn’t know what a grudge was even if it hit her in the face.” I said raising my fists with a smile. Sabrina chuckled.

            “That’s my girl!” she encouraged as I burst into laughter. Sabrina always knew how to make me feel better.

I'll try and upload everyday, hope you are enjoying the story so far.