Chapter Forty-One.

SOOO SORRY I haven't written for ages! please forgive me, I went to London for a week then a few days once I returned home, I got tonsillitis which is the third time I've caught it during my life. It feels horrible but at least my mum is understanding and lets me eat ice cream goodness. I'm hoping I don't catch it again or else I might have to have my tonsils taken out. :( 

P.S SORRY FOR GRAMMAR, ITS PROBABLY CRAP and sorry its a short chapter. :/  xx

 Chapter Forty One.

 Sunday, ugh tomorrow I was breaking up with Dylan, and my confidence was slowly slipping away every time I stood in the mirror and practised on how I would break the news.

            “It’s not me, It’s you! You talk to me like am some kind of sex toy!” I shouted looking in the mirror faking me anger. Once those words left my word I giggled in laughter then shook my head is disagreement.

            “God Danielle what are you doing up there! Conflicting self pain!? You’re so loud! SHUT UP IM ON THE PHONE!” Haley hissed from down stairs, making me flinched at how loud and venomous she could make her voice even from this distance. I rolled my eyes. How long would Haley be here for? . . . not long I hope. I groaned in frustration as I thought to myself. .’I’ll just wing it.’ I smiled at my plan for ‘Project Dump Dylan’ as I smoothed down my hair to calm myself and slowly crept down stairs not wanting to cause Haley in another outburst with my loud noise. I crept down quiet as a mouse but stopped half way down the stairs as I decide to sneak a listen to Haley’s conversation to however was on the phone with her.

            “Oh my god, I can’t wait to see her face once she sees those pictures!” Haley giggled down the phone line and I cocked my head to the side in confusion, who was Haley messing with now? Maybe I should find out and warn them before they get hurt, because Haley is a bitch. I a heard muffled voice reply through the phone before Haley replied calmly, all giggles replaced with seriousness.

“Sarah, don’t worry I’ll go remove her laptop once I’ve talked to you.”

Sarah and Haley? Oh god it’s the devil’s spawn in uprising. I huffed out a sigh and immediately regretted it. Haley’s face snapped over to mine, her eyes narrowed in recognition.

            “How much did you HEAR!” Haley roared as she hung up the phone and slammed it down on its dock.  I ignored her comment as I smiled with a smirk.

            “Who’s laptop are you stealing?” I asked my eye brows raised. She sighed in relief then grinned at me.

            “No one you know.” She said quickly. I knew that tone of voice, she was lying.

            “Well I’m going to go on my laptop now.” I said hesitantly as I began back up the stairs.

            “No! uh-I mean. . the electricity has gone upstairs.” Haley managed to speak then covered her fumbling with her devilish cheeky smile. I guess that covers who Haley and Sarah are trying to get at. Me. I sucked in a deep breath. The question was, what are they trying to achieve?

            “Haley, the ceiling shade is on upstairs on the landing.” I stated watching in satisfaction as Haley’s face twisted in a furious expression.

            “I’m not stupid! God you little twerp. Get out of my way.” She grumbled as she pushed past me firmly and stomped passed me up the stairs. I watched her as she stomped up the stairs and chuckled lightly amused in her little tantrum. But however to my surprise  once she reached the top of the stairs, she didn’t go left towards the guest room but right into my room. I sigh of annoyance cursed through me as I ran up the stairs and burst into my room. A gasp escaped my lips.

            “Don’t. You. Dare.” I growled at Haley how has positioned herself leaning out the window her hands grasping my laptop as she hung it outside the window. She slowly turned her head to me smiling devilishly.

            “Life’s just about to get a whole lot difficult.” And with those words, her sluggish fingers unclasped the laptop, as gravity took its toll. I gasped, all my homework, memories, data gone. And I didn’t even know why? Haley had just sunk lower than low. A scream exploded out my lips as I lunged at Haley with all my anger and force.

            “What the FUCK Haley!” I screamed in her face as I grabbed a lock of her hair and pinned her to the ground with myself straddling her.

            “RAPE!” She shouted amused clearly in her tone of voice and shining through her eyes.

            “Shut up you bitch!” I growled as I grabbed her hands with one of my hands then covered her mouth with the other.

            “Why ever you did this, I will find out why and kill you and Sarah for this.” I said slowly meaning each word. Once they drifted out my lips I could feel my eyes water as I looked into Haley’s eyes who shone in amusement.

            “Everything is gone because of you, all my data, homework, and most of all photos. All my memories gone. You better hope that my computer isn’t badly ruins or else it’s your coffin I’ll be buying.” I grunted as angry tears trickled down my cheeks.

“Understand?” I hissed as Haley scoffed and nodded slowly. I removed myself from Haley as she popped herself up then clutched her stomach and laughed impossible long and loud. I sighed as I quickly wiped my tears and rushed out into the back garden where my ruined laptop lay.

I fell to the grass next to my laptop and inspected the damage. The screen had a huge crack on it, revealing white transparent lines against the black screen. The screen top had complete detached itself from the keyboard revealing its insides of tangled wires and flickering lights. I groaned as I heard Haley chuckle above me. I looked up to see her peeking through the window grinning like a Cheshire cat. My face twisted into fury as I snapped in her direction as pulled up my middle finger.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND VOTE. :)