Chapter Thirty.

Chapter Thirty.

I skimmed my hands along my tight sailor button strap dress. Its Chinese white cotton material fell from my shoulders into a sexy sweetheart necklace which hovered just below my bust line. From my bust line the Chinese white cotton shifted into a dark navy blue high-waist pencil skirt which had golden buttons on just the area were my curves meet. I smiled with satisfaction, but my smile immediately faded as my bed room door swung open. A huge wave of loud music, and aimless talking was released onto my body, I snapped my head towards the direction of the music.

            “Elle, you’re missing your own house party! Get your ass down there!” Sabrina grumbled sloppily, I could already smell the alcohol pouring off her scent. I rolled my eyes and took her hand.

“You should see this girl, she’s stripping on your dining room table.” She chuckled and I straightened my back, only one person I know would do that. Haley. I cursed under my breath as I stomped out my bedroom into the rush of ear thumping music. I passed staring people who reached for me with adoring faces, I pushed them away angrily as I marched down my stairs into hell. Maybe this party wasn’t a good idea anyways. I laughed at myself, looking up I found myself in the dining room watching Haley strut alluringly with that cheeky smile plastered on her face, her top was off revealing her lacy bra, she had half taken off her skirt. I rolled my eyes frustrated with myself, me and my damn looks. I had to stop this. I jumped onto the dining table, hearing the crowd suddenly go wild, cheering with drunken excitement. I bowed slightly with a grin of my adoring fans then I turned to look at Haley, who obviously thought I had stole her limelight. She glared at me as I grabbed her hand roughly and pulled her off the table into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

            “What the hell are you doing?” I almost screamed in her face, my calmed myself. She glared as she popped her strappy top back on.

            “Let me spell it out for you. . .F-UUUU-EE-N fun!” she mumbled tripping over herself, she tumbled to the floor and hissed a laugh. Someone must have spiked the drinks.

            “No stripping in my house!” I growled as I walked out the bathroom and locked the bathroom door. I’ll let her calm down, I thought devilishly. She’d probably collapse from her drunken state. I walked through the crowds until a fierce hand tugged me to their chest.

            “Hey baby, wanna go for a ride on my dick.” The drunken guy grumbled as saliva dribbled from his lips and the deep depressed smell of alcohol drenched my nose. I hissed in disgust as I tried to repeatedly attempt to escape his demanding hands.

            “Like it rough I see.” He murmured against my ear lobe then bit me his tongue darted to my ear obviously trying to make me feel lust for him.

            “GET OFF ME!” I shouted as he held me against his chest, his lips following down my chin towards my breasts. I growled still trying to escape. Whilst his hand was low, I grabbed a book from the bookshelf he had pinned me against and whacked it with all my strength against his dick and hands. he hissed in agony as he fell to his knees cursing ‘bitch’ repeatedly.

            “No I don’t wanna go for a ride on your now, crumpled dick.” I hissed as a politely placed the book back into the bookshelf and walked into the kitchen quickly grabbed three cups, and filling them with the spiked drinks. I gulped it down quickly trying to savour every taste. It didn’t work, my throat just fell dry in a matter of seconds so I took three more. I smiled at my now fulfilled throat as I skipped out into my barren garden, I could easily spot couples chatting in the midnight breeze, and faintly here the murmurs and groans of giggling teenagers in the bushes. I could spot Ryan sat on the laying on the dead brown grass staring up at the stars in deep thought and concentration. I eagerly walked near him then lay down two metres away from him. I giggled covering my mouth. I then rolled over to him bumping into his solid body.