Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter Fifteen.

Once I arrived at Sarah’s house my heart was pounding. My breath was so harsh that Sabrina was giving me weird looks.

            “Lets Parr-tay!” Sabrina exclaimed grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the car. I groaned, and jumped up with force.

            “I’ll catch up with you guys later!” Derek said dashing into the house. I blinked to check if Sarah’s house was real, it was pumping with screeching music that filled the area, bright lights danced through the windows and the thumping of human figures danced like rapid maniacs. The place was packed, I didn’t realize Sarah was so popular, or so stupid. People probably only came for the food or so they could steal her riches. I grinned at the thought as I began to walk with Sabrina up to the house.

            “Derek is so sexy, Hairspray the film got it bang on, the darker the chocolate the richer the taste.” She sang along seductively whilst licking her lips. I groaned in disgust as I walked slightly faster.

            “Hey wait up Elle!” she shouted as she attempted to run in heels. I slowly down, only because she looked like she was having a really hard time. I grinned.

            “Next time, you’re wearing wedges.” I said cutely with a wink as I swung Sarah’s front door open. A massive tidal wave of blood pumping music waved my body making me cringe in pain. God that’s loud.

            “God that’s loud music!” I shouted over the music to Sabrina. Who looked confused.

            “WHAT?” she yelled at me.

            “No need to Yell!” I shouted and she tilted her head.

            “WHAT?” she repeated and I groaned walking off.

I pushed my way through crowd, people semi naked, the smell of alcohol morphed with the oxygen giving off the dry smell. Vodka. I continued pushing through the crowd until I made myself to the kitchen, people were sat on the counters chatting over the music, others however were shoving through the cabinets finding any alcohol, food or buckets they could. Yeah buckets for sick. I shivered in disgust, as I grabbed a plastic cup and grabbed the large bottle which was  labelled ‘lemonade’. I twisted off the lid and inhaled the scent of the liquid, hoping it was lemonade. But of course it wasn’t,  it was vodka and lemonade. I shrugged pouring the transparent liquid into my cup.

            “Here goes nothing.” I muttered to myself gulping down the liquid.

An hour and several drinks later.

“Wahoo!” I spluttered as I strutted seductively up and down the hand-crafted mahogany dining table. A crowd had made its way to watch me and Sabrina dance for them. I grinded against Sabrina with a dark chuckle. My vision was blurry and my head and thoughts was distant. But I didn’t care. The crowd cheered just as a familiar figure entered the room, I cringed my eyes to make out the figure.

            “Dylan come up there and join in the fun!” I shouted with a drunken laugh. I stumbled further down the table and shook my hips rhythmically sliding my hands up and down my body with a devilishly naughty smirk.

            “Sabrina, and YOU get off the table!” Dylan growled sharply and I smiled, Sabrina obeyed quickly out of fear but I stood on the table continuously showing off my body.

            “Common baby, shake that sexy body with mine.”  I purred raising an eye at Dylan. He still looked furious.

“If you don’t come up, my dress is coming off.” I exclaimed with a smirk, and began to unzip my dress. His eyes widened,

            “STRIP! STRIP!” the crowd chanted with lust glittering in their eyes. I smirked when Dylan quickly jumped onto the table and zipped my dress back up before it fell to my feet. The crowd ‘booed’ and groaned in disappointment.

            “Let’s go.” He said sternly as he began to get off the table, I stopped him by dragging him to my chest.

            “Let’s give them a show.” I said woozily as I crushed my lips against his and moaned deeply, The crowd cheered as I felt his soft lips sync with mine and with moved into a rhythm, I nudged my tongue into his mouth and caressed my tongue along his teeth, suddenly I felt a pain ache of memories hiss through my mind, our summer together, how he broke my heart. I growled against his lips and pushed him away as I jumped off the table and stomped out of the room, hearing the chant of,

            “REJECTED!” I laughed slightly at those words, but my smile quickly faded as I remembered the heartbreak. I hadn’t forgiven yet. I walked hazily upstairs and pushed into a random bedroom. I froze when I saw two semi naked people tumbling in the bed, The girl shrieked when she saw me and attempted to hide herself.

            “Shit! I’m sorry!” I exclaimed as my eyes focused on the figures sitting in the bed, I blinked as my eyes widened. Ryan and Sarah.

            “Ryan?” I mumbled looking the male straight in the eyes, his head nodded and I flinched back slightly in jealous and disgust.

            “What the fuck are you doing in my house!” Sarah yelled and I didn’t reply as I quickly slammed the door horrified with what I just witnessed. I shivered in disgust once again and walked slowly back down stairs.

            “SPIN THE BOTTLE!” someone yelled, and I grinned, my favourite game for parties. I nearly ran to the group of people sitting around the bottle. Just as Sarah walked in now full dress a annoyed express stuck on her face, followed by Ryan who face lit up as he saw me. He came over and sat next to me ready for the game. I didn’t meet eye contact with him, I just stared at the bottle. Some girl span the bottle and everyone clenched their fists with excitement.

As the bottle slowed down it fell on a goofy lad, who was called Jamie.

The girl span the bottle again. . I landed on me. My eyes widened as I looked up at the goofy lad who had a twisted lustful look on his face.

“Five minutes in the closet!” she squealed pushing me into the closet with Jamie. I stood quietly. SHIT!

“So what will it be, dry, rough or naughty!” he said slowly trying to sound seductive. It didn’t work. I shivered in disgust, trying to squirm out of his fondling hands.

“I’m sure this will be bliss for me.” I purred caressing my hand up his skinny forearm. His eyes widened and he grew in excitement.

“I’m sure it’ll be bliss for me too.” He whispered goofily. And I rolled my eyes,

            “Oh that’s very unlikely.” I said almost a harsh whisper.

            “Why?” he asked, and I smirked.

            “Because of this.” I grunted as I  forced my knee up to impact his balls, making him tumbled down with a groan, although it sounded more like a moan.

            “RAPE!” I shouted repeatedly until Ryan swung the door open with wide worrying eyes, I gave a devilishly smirked.

            “Thanks babe.” I said quickly as I returned to my seat for the next turn of spin the bottle.