Chapter Twenty-One.

Chapter Twenty-One

Thursday. The school day of glaring girls and flirty boys had ended, a whole day of avoiding Ryan. Hard work, seriously. He’s in most of my classes and I kept having to come up with excuses. Today I used I need the bathroom excuse thirteen times, also my dramatic scene which was personally favourite excuse. I thought back to my History lesson.

            “Mr. Kent I can’t sit next to Ryan today.” I said eyeing him slowly. He raised an eye brow.

            “And why is that Miss Smith?” he asked scowling at me.

            “Its slightly personal, are you sure you want to know Mr. Kent?” I said with a challenging smirk, he scowled even more as he glanced to Ryan who had his IPod earphones plugged in each ear, he tapped the table with his pencil as he along hummed with whatever tune was blasting in his ears, Mr. Kent finally turned back to me.

            “I suggest you go take your seat with Ryan.” He grumbled whilst glaring at me. I sighed,

            “I didn’t want to have to tell you. . .But I walked in on my best friend banging him.” I lied with fake sobs. I heard him swallow a gulp and I chuckled inside.

            “IT WAS  SARAH RANDOL! I LOVED HIM!” I fake sobbed as I lunged myself at Mr. Kent crying in his arms dramatically.

            “Miss Smith! Control yourself young lady.” He said uncomfortably, so glad he’s a male. A woman would be slightly more understanding. But men always find conversations likes these strange and awkward. Just my opinion.

            “I’m sorry Mr. Kent. . .but I like. . you know really wanted to like bang him.” I said dumbly like a blond bimbo, as I licked my lips and I fake sobbed, swallowing gulped down slowly. I looked innocently down at Mr. Kent who look quite genuinely awkward, I smiled inside.

            “Miss smith, I think you should discuss this conversation with the school’s guidance counsellor after class? Miss Smith take your seat. . .next to Grace Heart.” He mumbled in defeat, and I smirked turning away from him, only to see my classmates giving me weird looks, except Ryan who was still content listening and tapping along with his music.

I giggled thinking back, I walked out of school entrance with my bag hung over my shoulder. I could see Dylan his car leaning on the car door looking cool and sexy. I mean I like Dylan, but only after school, he’s an ass during school, he told me he wanted to seduce me right on the spot whilst I was talking to Derek and Sabrina, let’s not forget the peering crowd that followed us. then before he left his pinched my ass. At that point I started to dislike ‘School Dylan’, but Dylan outside of school was so sweet always making me forgive once school had finished.

            “Hey Beautiful.” He murmured against my ear as he wrapped two hands around my waist and dropped his head onto my shoulder. I smiled grimaced.

            “Don’t Hey Beautiful me. I’m upset with you, treating me like a hooker during school.” I grumbled sharply as I tugged off his hands and jumped into his car. He sighed,

            “I’m really so sorry, that’s why I got us some tickets to Adele concert in two weeks.” He said sweetly as he fluttered two tickets like some kind of money god, Adele I love her. . .but he’s buying my forgiveness. . . but I love Adele, seeing her live. . .singing! I’ll forgive him just this once. . more. I grinned,

            “I forgive you!” I said grabbing the tickets and pushing them into my bag pocket.

            “That’s what I thought.” He mumbled under his breath as he jumped into the front seat and started up the car. I rolled my eyes,

            “Don’t drop me off at my house, just drop me off at Tesco’s.” I said quickly with a grin, I looked at his baffled reaction and giggled.

            “Just do it.” I said quickly and he grinned and he cruised towards Tesco.

            “I like a girl in command.” He purred and I scoffed a laugh,

            “Uhumm.” I said nodding at him as I raised one eye brow. He smirked even wider.

Once he drove to Tesco, I gave him a hungry kiss then padded down the streets, It had rained and puddles were everywhere. My shoes were damp and cold, but I didn’t care.

I skipped down the street singing ‘I’m singing in the rain’ I looked up to see  that ghost-grey sky hiding the brilliant sun that flickered rays of sunlight. I could see my Grandma’s house close, so I began to run whilst spraying dirty water on my way. I jogged up to their front door and knocked on the door fiercely, that might sound rude, but my Elders are slightly bad at heard. And Grandma wouldn’t mine.

            “Lily get the door!” I heard Grandpa James shout to Grandma who was probably running towards the door right now, in a flash the door swung open revealing Grandma wearing a floor touching dress that was bright pink.

            “Wow Grandma, love the dress.” I said cheerfully closing the distance between our bodies, I hugged her tightly.

“Grandpa brought it for me, on valentine’s day.”  She cooed dragging me into the house. I laughed cheerfully as I slipped into the kitchen.

            “Grandma I’m sorry I didn’t come early. . .” I apologised slowly as slumped against the counter with a frown.

            “Oh honey, Don’t worry about us me and Grandpa are fine, we’ve had quite alot of visitors lately.” She said raising an eye brow and I titled my head curious.

            “Grandma became popular with the neighbours! Who are these visitors anyway?” I asked with a chuckle.

            “For me too know, and you too find out.” She said quickly and curiosity shot through my body, I scowled. I sprung from the counter as the doorbell went off.

            “More visitors, My feet are super tired!” Grandma complained and I giggled.

            “I’ll get the door, rest those feet.” I said grinning, as I causally walked to door, showing from the patterned blurry glass, the outline of figure was probably Grandma’s postman, Jim.

I yawned as I swung open the door, letting in a cold breeze. I shivered as I rose my eyes to see Ryan.

Thats the end of the chappie, im so sorrry I havent started chapter twenty-two, my excuse is Im very busy with exam work. I'll try upload as soon as possible. :) xx