Chapter Twenty-Five.

@IBreakHearts

I really do appreciate all the votes, and comment. :) thank you so very much. x

Chapter Twenty-Five.

Ryan beams, as I enter. He immediately starts to get up to help but I shake my head glaring at him.

            “Be our guest! be our guest! Put our service to the test!” I mimic from the film ‘Beauty and the beast’ Ryan slumped back down grinning like an idiot.

            “You don’t have to do this.” He frowned whilst he spoke calmly, I smiled softly at him as I pulled up a pillow and gently sat on my bed next to Ryan with the breakfast tray in my legs.

            “Well I’m just glad you came to me, instead or someone else who might take you being drunk as an advantage. . .” I trailed off with a awkward smile. Ryan burst into laughter. I titled my head in confusion as he continued to laugh.

            “I think I know who your referring to. .” he said in-between laughter. I think I knew too. . .Slag Sarah. I smiled holding back my anger.

            “I’m glad you find the thought of your GIRLFRIEND taking advantage of you funny, so hilarious.” I laughed flakily as my pushed Ryan head shaking my face with his stupidity.

“Dumbass.” I muttered under my breath whilst grabbing my toast and spreading on my bread some strawberry jam and some butter.

            “Hey, safety first. Knifes are sharp.” He said tutting his head with a grin. I rolled my eyes.

            “If your don’t shut up your head won’t be the only thing that is aching.” I said raising an eye brow at him. He mirrored my facial expression with a challenging tint of ‘I’d like to see you try’. I smirk back as I stuff my face with toast. And Ryan chuckles lowly.

            “What?” I said gulping down a crunch piece of toast. He chuckles some more before he replies.

            “Nothing, just your table manners. Wow. That’s something special.” He chuckles and I narrow my eyes.

            “I welcome you into my home, and now you insult me!” I exclaim raising my eye brows.

            “Sorry.” He says quickly as he begins to coat his toast with a layer of butter and chocolate spread.

Honk! Hoooooooonk!” a car beeps from the front of the house. I grin and turning my face to see Ryan frowning.

            “I’ll be going then, see you later.” I say with my toast in my mouth. I quickly gulp down my toast and drink all of my milk whilst Ryan looks at me weirdly.

            “You’ve got a bit of. . .” he rolls over onto me and gently brushes his thumb over my upper lip. I tense slightly at his touch. I blink repeatedly, but Ryan’s still there slowly leaning in slightly. My heart skips a beat as he starts to close the distance between our lips. My vision becomes confused just as the butterflies swell in my belly and he nearly conceals his lips with mine. . .

Honnnk! Honk! I flinch quickly as I flip off my bed onto the floor with a huge thump! I grab my head in pain but quickly grab my bag and rush out the door. My breath still jumping. In and Out, in and out as I breathe harshly. I attempted to calm my breath but it became rapid as I rushed out the door and saw Dylan slouched in his car grinning like an idiot with one hand hanging out the window causally, his hair tossing in the wind so elegantly. I became dazed in his eyes for a second then I quickly spotted Ryan’s car behind Dylan’s. Shit! What is Dylan gunna think.

 I awkwardly walk over to Dylan a huge smile plastered on my face.

            “Good Morning.” I said hesitantly as I slipped into the car seat. He frowned at me and I smiled encouragingly.

            “Why is Ryan’s car at your house?” he asked sternly looking at the broken and empty bottles that hung around Ryan’s car. I chuckled with the thought of Ryan lazing about in his car gulping down beer, like a real geezer.

            “You’ve got it all wrong babe, Ryan is really close with my next door neighbour, he visits a lot and likes to party with their daughter. . if you know what I mean.” I said eyeing him, with my fake laughter. Hopefully he would buy the excuse. He joined in with my laughter and I immediately sighed in relief. Thank God.

            “Oh sorry, I thought. . .never mind what I thought.” He grumbled as he leaned in without caution and rudely pressed his lips to mine.  I protests at first, attempting to push him away but he grips me more firmly tugging me closer, I let out a sigh of frustration but I soon fell my worries morph into lust that bubbles in side of me as I sink into his lips. Becoming loose and free to explore his lips. Once we break away I exhaled sharply, trying to catch my breath. He grins widely,

            “Well good morning.” He mutters as he starts up his car and begins to drive down the street avoiding traffic.

“Sleep good?” Dylan asked as he switched on the radio. I groaned.

            “No. . couldn’t sleep at all.” I lied causally, I actually slept perfectly, Ryan holding me in his arms best thing ever. I could feel my eyes flutter sleepily just thinking about it.

            “Well thank god it’s Friday.” He muttered to himself, and I chuckled. Suddenly the song ‘Friday’ came on the radio and I couldn’t help but laugh.

            “That’s just weird, are you sure your radio isn’t voice control?” I asked popping an eye brow up with a smirk.

            “Oh I wish.” He muttered again and I grinned.

“Doing anything this weekend?” he quickly added with a flirty grin, I nudged him in the shoulder scowling at him.

            “No I don’t thank you very much.” I replied sternly, and he chuckled.

            “Well then we can go−” he started,

“Actually I do! My cousin is coming to stay we me.” I fake smiled, and he chuckled again.

            “Well then, all I can say is. . .Good Luck!”

sorry for any spelling mistakes, I probably wont check it, only because im lazy and a bum head. xP