Legendary/Epic Members

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 75: Legendary/Epic Members

Recently, there's been someone who was nicknamed Night Flash. This dragon slayer has two brothers and four sisters evidently. I decided to go get a few drinks somewhere at a nearby pub.

I take a seat to the bar and happen to overhear some girls talking about the rumored mage.

"So...I hear the oldest mage is a 5th Generation Dragon Slayer." One says. "What's his name? Do you know?" The one who spoke of the dragon slayer shook her head. "No, but I hear he wants to join Fairy Tail or Lamia Scale."

Fairy Tail...

"Anyway, here he comes!" Sure enough, a boy with light brown hair and light blue eyes enters. The pub goes quiet very quickly. He notices me staring at him.

"Hey...my name is Yiska. My magic is Nightwind Dragon Slaying Magic. These are my brothers and sisters. What guild are you from?"

I recover from my shock. "Ummm....well, before I say anything about myself, what kind of guild has interested you into joining?" I reply.

"Well, Fairy Tail really. My siblings and I have really dreamed of joining the guild since we were kids."

I smiled at them. "Well then, you've come to the right person." I stretch my arms up and he looks down to see my emblem on my abdomen. "Oh wow! You're a member?!" I giggled.

"Of course. I can tell you guys my story about me and joining Fairy Tail." Yiska smiled cheekily.

"We'd love to hear your story."

I led them to the guild. I notice Whitney fighting a battle against Lyon. I giggled. "Oi Whit! Look whose here!" She turns around and notices Yiska and his family walk behind me to Gildarts' office.

"Oy! What's your name?" She asked. Yiska smiled. "I'm Yiska. I'm a 5th Generation Nightwind Dragon Slayer and these are my siblings May, Avaron, Ryuuki, Aiko, Stella and Dawn." The six of them smiled and waved nervously.

"Don't be afraid! We always love to party." The guild listened in on the new introductions to Fairy Tail.

"Avaron is a High Tidal Dragon Slayer, May is a Water Storm Dragon Slayer, Ryuuki is a Master Fire Dragon Slayer, Stella is a Master Ash Dragon Slayer, Aiko is a Volcano Dragon Slayer, and Dawn as a Mystic Blizzard Dragon Slayer."

Yiska's P.O.V

After being in Fairy Tail for 5 days, I was glad I joined them. It seemed that Dawn and the others have fit in pretty well too. I smiled.

"Oy Yiska-san! Let's go on a job!" A girl with multi-colored hair of many shades of red (dark to light), walks up to me.

"I'm Whitney! I use Heavenly Body Magic. It would be interesting if your magic and mine would be compatible." I blushed a little.

"You really do think so?"

She giggled. "Of course! Why not? It's always fun as a newbie and go on your first job as a new member of the guild." I blushed again. "Thanks, I guess." I say.

"Oh don't be silly! Ik so!" She grabs my wrist with a flyer in the other hand. She drags me to the train station and purchases the tickets. "So, what's the job?" I asked.

Whitney observes it carefully and then looks at me. "Hmmm, it says we're supposed to track down a dangerous criminal who uses infinite kinds of Cloning/Mimic magic."

"I see...is there any other info about him that we should know?" Whitney traces her finger over the words on the flyer and finds something. "He used to be a member of a guild called, Raven Tail."

Raven Tail?! I heard that guild go disqualified from the GMGs because their master took part of it.

"I see....do we turn him into the Magic Council once we find this guy?" I guessed. She smirked evilly and shook her head harshly. "No! We let the client do that. You my friend, have to learn how talk to a client about a job request."

I rolled my eyes. "Really? I know how to already and I insist on you that I don't need a tutorial on how to talk to a client." She rests her back on the seat backrest and closes her eyes.

"She's so kawaii when she sleeps." Ok Yiska! Just shut up! I'm pretty sure that beauty is taken.

Oh but why?! Damn it!

"Whit! We're here."

We walk to the client's mansion and notice a maid escorts us to the resident. She knocks on his door. "Hello! You must be from Fairy Tail. My name is Fusoi Makadashi. I am pretty sure you would like to know more about criminal who uses Mimic/Cloning magic." We nodded.

"Yes sir...what do you know about him?"

He explains his physical appearance, strengths, weaknesses, and what kind of mimicry is at his fingertips. We nodded. "Thank you sir! We won't let you down."

After 30 minutes of tracking the guy down, we finally confronted him. "Hehe. You two must be the ones after me that Fusoi hired. You two won't stand a chance against me."

"I wouldn't get be so cocky if I were you." I say.

"Nightwind Dragon Roar!"

"Meteor!"

"Sand Rebellion!" Whitney breaks it with her Meteor spell. I'm impressed on how fast she is with it. But she quickly changed into a position crossing her arms into an X.

"Nightwind Dragon Giant Claw!"

"Heavenly Body Magic! Altairis!"

He screeched loudly. We covered our ears. "I'll make the final blow here, Whit!" I say. She nods weakly while panting heavily.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Nightwind Dragon Black Wind Shock Beam!"

"True Heavenly Body Magic! Sema!"

I rolled my eyes. "I thought I told you not to help me!" I hollered. "Gomen'ne. I couldn't help myself."

"Let's carry him back to the clients place and turn him into the Magic Council." She nods. We both carry him back as he limps weakly with us.

"Here's the man you're looking for." I say. He smiled and shortly after that, the Magic Council arrives to take him to prison. Whitney sits next to me on the train ride back to Magnolia.

She rests her head on my shoulder and I kiss the top of her head. She's sure a beauty even though she's taken by someone else. And whoever that is, he's a lucky man to have such a beautiful girl like Whitney.