Thunder in the Sky

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 33: Thunder in the Sky

I don't mind people still calling me Wendy, even though my real name is Keira. I remember a quote that Natsu-san said.

"It's payback time, 100 times over." I shake my head. Those words kept running through my head every day, every hour, every minute, every second...I think about it.

"No, I can't think of them right now. Stop it Keira, snap out of it." Then I remembered another quote.

"It doesn't matter how strong the mage is, it's how you stand up to it that's important." Laxus told Hades when he was fighting him on Tenrou Island with Fairy Tail even though he was under expulsion.

He got that quote from Gildarts, Cana's father. I saw that Romeo confronting Natsu-san on the Lacrima Vision. It looks like he's having a hard time.

But little did I know that Natsu was trying to make peace with him. "C'mon Romeo-kun, you can beat him. Just believe in your heart." I mumbled him those exact words telepathically.

He quickly pauses then smiles. "I knew you would believe in me. I love you Wendy."

"I love you too, Romeo." I say back.

I keep running then I stop suddenly and spot a Fairy Tail member. Is this who I'm supposed to fight against? Itsuki told me that I'm not her rival but she spots me then charges.

I quickly dodge.

"You won't get away that easily, Sky Maiden." I quickly recognized her. I remembered that she was defeated by Laxus a few days earlier in her one-on-one match.

"First Master, should I keep going? Or flee?"

"Go ahead and fight her...she's not a worthy adversary. So dispose of her as quick as you can."

"Understood..."

I run many predictions in my head and eventually figured out all her next moves and her plan to defeat me. But since I figured that all out, she'll be the one losing once again to the guild that beat her in her match.

She charges first with her roar. I roar back and our attacks collide. I overpowered her that time. She then goes for a wing attack. I jump. "Sky Dragon Wing Attack!"

Hana charges at me and I quickly react to block her. "Sky Dragon Crushing Fang!" I shout back. Hana screams as loud as she could screaming in agony.

"Ahhhh!" She hollered. I left claw marks on her arm. I cover my ears to protect it since my dragon ears are sensitive. (The rest of the battle is below)

Hana: *screams in agony*

Me: Sky Dragon Wind Cyclone! Talon! Crushing Fang!

Hana: Lightning Dragon Roar!

Me: Sky God Bellow!

Hana: So that's why you're known as the Ruler of the sea and sky.

Me: Shut up, you know nothing. Also knowing that you're a weakling. You could never replace Laxus and his place in Raijinshuu Tribe.

Hana: *grunts* Shut up! You know nothing about the Thunder Legion! Nor will you never make me recuse myself as the leader of Raijinshuu.

Me: I never was making you recuse yourself in that position, I simply want Laxus to reclaim his place as the leader of Raijinshuu with Evergreen, Freed, and Bickslow. That's all.