Recovery at Home

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 45: Recovery at Home

I wake up in the infirmary of the guild. It was Monday. I wonder how long I've been out? "Natsu, you're awake." I hear a voice in the room.

"Oh, hey Gramps. How long was I out?"

"About a week. Lucy had to kill you when she saved you from being totally merged with E.N.D."

"I see. Where is Lucy?" I ask. "I'm sorry my boy, but I'm afraid I can't tell you."

"Tell me!!! I want to see her!!! I want to see my Lucy!!"

Juvia, Levy, and Gray barge into the infirmary.

"Geez you idiotic pyro, would you quit making so much noise?! You're so loud. Aside from all that, I'm really glad you're finally awake." A certain Ice-Make mage says.

"It's all thanks to the dragons. They're the ones who healed you." Levy adds. "Dragons? What dragons?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing." I rolled my eyes. I walk downstairs with Gray, Levy, and Juvia. The guild sees me alive and they celebrate my awakening. The guild doors are busted down and three familiar faces appeared.

They remove their hoods. Mira, Wendy, and Romeo have come. "Ohayō minna." They greeted. The guild smiled as some of their nakama have come to visit.

"We're just here to visit. We're not rejoining the guild yet."

What do they mean by "yet?"

"Do you know where Luce is?" I ask Mira.

"All I can say that right now, she's in a coma. She's been asleep for 3 days at where we live now. So, I'm sorry but Lucy has not awakened yet. I'm afraid that her memory of us will be lost."

Wendy and Mira start crying and they collapse on their knees. Romeo embraces Wendy and she cries in his chest.

"I want Lucy-san to wake up. I want her to be here." She yelps. Laxus, Tamiko, Sera, Rain, Adrienne, and Haruki arrive later. They told us the rest of the story of what happened between our guild, Sabertooth, and Tartaros.

"Lucy and the rest of us have formed a team with the twelve of us including her. We're Team Lucy."

I feel hands on my shoulders. I turn my head and see that Nira and Sumi have survived the Tartaros battle.

"Ani-san!!! We're glad to see that you are alive!!" I give them my signature grin. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I say happily.

"We thought you died." I laugh.

"Haha, what makes you think that I died? You should already know by now that I can survive anything."

Tears stream down their faces and they hug me tightly. "We just missed you baby brother." "Oh minna, I would like you to meet my two sisters, Nira and Natsumi." They smile.

"Hi. We're sorry we didn't properly introduce ourselves."

"It's ok. We don't mind." Mira gave her well known heartwarming smile. Damn.

That smile. None of us have seen that smile on her face that makes us think the positive things in life. I miss that smile here at the guild.

"Oh Natsu? May I speak to you alone?" Rain asked. I nodded. I followed her and she told me that Lucy, was with child and plans on raising it on her own. "Is is her baby?" I ask. She nodded.

"If that's true, then whose the father?"

"I'm afraid I don't know. But I'm sure Luce knows. Maybe she doesn't. I hope she does remember."

Rain's P.O.V

All of us head back to the realm and check up on Lucy. We open the door to her room and we were shocked by what we saw. If this is just my imagination, then it can't be real.

Neither of us could believe our eyes. "Who is that?" Mira asks curiously.

Why is this thought in my head telling that Lucy was hiding a secret that none of us could've figured out.

When the door was fully opened, Lucy lied in her bed quiet and looked alive. Her pulse still steady. I sighed in relief.

But what shocked us...we saw someone standing beside her bed. "Who are you?" We ask.

"Minna!!! We have a visitor!" Kanika running toward us.

"Calm down Kanika, do you know who this is?"

She shook her head. "No..."