Forgiving Others

Revenge of The Celestial Mage
Chapter 50: Forgiving Others

Previously:

I'm sleeping under a tree with the slight breeze blowing my long hair. I turn my head and my eyes open to see a mysterious figure. Pink hair and a muffler. Natsu. The one person that I didn't want to see first.

(Forgiving Others)

I spot Natsu and he's looking at me with the mesmerizing onyx eyes that I remember. "Natsu..."

"Hey Luce, I'm glad you're ok. Mira and the gang came to visit us while you were still in your coma." He wrapped his arms around me and buried his head on my shoulder.

Natsu, I wish I could return the embrace but that pain is still buried in me. The pain that caused me to leave Fairy Tail.

Laxus' P.O.V

I still want to pay Salamander for hurting my little Lulu.

Even though her name is Nala, I still call her Lulu because it's a nickname that I enjoy calling her by. Most of the time, I just call her Nala. But my sister.

My little sister...was hurt. As a big brother, I should always be there for her. But I just can't bring myself to comfort her as an Onii-chan. She's grown to be as tough as nails. But I know that she's still very sensitive.

Anyway, my exceed, Thor and I are walking around town. I stop by a few shops and buy some things to train my magic on.

I wonder if Lulu could teach me Celestial magic. It's a possibility. I spot Lucy with Salamander but it seems that he's about to leave.

"Oi, Nala!" She turns around and smiles. Gives me a small wave.

"Look, I'm really sorry that I never told you your real name. I decided to keep quiet because if you found out, then danger would be coming constantly." I say.

"Ani-san...it's ok now. I completely forgive you. I just needed to understand, because everything so far has been very confusing and complicated about our family."

I snuck a smile. "Arigatō, shimai-nee." I say. She hugs me and I hug back. I feel my shirt get wet. I look down and Nala was crying.

"Nala, what's wrong? Is everything ok?" She shakes her head. "No Laxus, everything it is not ok. Natsu said that he...he...l-loves m-m-me b-but...I don't know what to...say back to....him." She replied through her tears.

"Shimai-nee, I promise that Natsu won't hurt you. He doesn't deserve you. Lisanna has been trying to make you miserable and trying to get Natsu back because she loves him too. Or maybe used to. I don't know. But I'll always protect you."

After these words, I couldn't help but think about what Lucy has been through.

"Natsu...you'll pay for what you did." (😡)

~A few weeks later~

Melanie's P.O.V

Aila, Stephanie and I all decided to ask Lucy to meet up with Natsu, Nira, and Sumi. "Nala, you need to talk with Natsu. You two need to talk things out." She shakes her head.

"No!! I couldn't care less for what happens to him!" I put my hands on her shoulders and squeeze them as tight as I could.

"Lucy, you need to. You two need to get things straight and understand what is going on. I heard that Natsu kissed you while Tartaros was in Crocus. Is that true?" I say. Aila and Steph nodded in agreement. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah and?"