Demonic Battle

Revenge of The Celestial Mage
Chapter 53: Demonic Battle

A certain black wolf is laying on the hard ground severely wounded.

"Raiya!!" Lucy screamed.

"Lucy, I tried." Raiya managed to say but weakly.

"Raiya, you can't die. Please don't die."

Lucy's P.O.V

I look up and see that both wolves have turned into demons. "No...Helia, Scarlet, not you guys too. This has to be a nightmare." I screamed as loud as I could covering my ears.

"Lucy!!" I hear Nura running to my side in her bear form.

"Who are these very creepy and very demonic looking creatures?"

"Helia, and Scarlet. They betrayed us. They work for a new dark guild. They've infiltrated everything!"

"We just got info on who they work for, their guild is called the Cosmic Basilisk guild. And they only take assassination requests."

Nura struggled holding off Scarlet. She quickly turned into a Siberian Tiger and slashed at him with her claws. Ghost runs in and joins the fight.

"Sky Dragon's Secret Healing Art! Celestial Sky Dragon Night Healing!" I chanted. Raiya's wounds healed in less than 15 minutes.

Nura, managed to wound Scarlet by biting her neck with her sharp tiger teeth. Romeo, runs toward me with Keira and Mira behind him.

"Lucy-nee!! Let my exceed help you!! He can hold off your wolf!!" I look and see that his exceed, Minu transformed into a male Kodiak bear like Nura but slightly smaller. Maybe 5-7 feet tall.

"Nura!! Minu is here to help you!!" She shakes her head.

"Let me handle him. I already managed to hurt him quite severely."

"No Nura, let me help. I'm twice as strong as I used to be, please let me in." Minu says pleading. Nura huffs a deep sigh and glares at Scarlet.

Ghost looks too and growls at her.

"We became so close, Scarlet! Why did you have to turn against us now?!" Ghost lunged at Scarlet. Being much larger than her, he had the weight advantage to take her down.

He bit into the scruff of her neck, slowly moving down to the vital part of her neck, the windpipe. The plan was for Ghost to cut off Scarlet's windpipe so she couldn't breathe and be immobilized. But with Scarlet being a demon, it wasn't as easy as it looked.

Meanwhile, Minu was still sulking with Nura's rejection to teamwork. Nita groaned in annoyance.

"Ugh! Alright fine. But this is the only time I'm letting you fight beside me." Minu beamed but then went back to sulking again.

"Minu!! This is not the time to sulk right now!! Get out there and help her!!" Romeo shouted.

"H-Hai!!"

Meanwhile, Raiya tried to stand but stumbles. Ghost turns his head toward her and notices. He runs back to Raiya's side. But he refused to let her fight in this weak state.

"No Raiya, I will not allow you to keep fighting Helia. You barely have the strength to stand. You shouldn't fight in this condition."

"N-No L-Lucy, Ghost. You have to l-let me hold her off. I kept this as a s-secret from y-you. The truth is, I also a demonic-like form. But I'm not a member of my sister's guild. I never will be." Raiya looks at me with eyes that looked convincing.