A Celestial Flame

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 57: A Celestial Flame

It is the final battle of Day 1. The contestants are Natsu Dragneel vs. Nalani Kishiko (Lucy).

The both of them stand in the arena with a silent staring contest. Natsu glares at Nalani. Little did Natsu know that Nalani is his Lucy (Dense as always).

Natsu's P.O.V

I glare at Nala cause she has her hood on covering her face. Her bangs covering her eyes.

"I'm all fired up..." 

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm giggling deep down. "I can't believe Natsu doesn't realize that he's fighting me. I mean, for real." Gihee.

"Ice Dragon Roar!" I chanted.

Natsu dodged.

"You're a dragon slayer too? Ha! This'll be fun." I smirked. "You've got another thing coming from me, Salamander." I mumbled.

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack! Flame Elbow! Talon! Roar!" I dodged them all.

"Man, she's so fast." I can hear him mumble.

"You think I'm just your opponent? Think again, Natsu."

He gasped. "Wait, don't tell me..."

"You got it, Natsu. You're facing me." I reply as I'm removing my cloak and hood. "Lucy? You're Nalani Dreyar?" I nodded slowly.

"Yes and Lucy is just a maiden name of mine. I am really Nala Dreyar. Daughter of Shizue Kishiko and the oldest sister of five." 

Natsu gasped. "So, do you not mind still being called Lucy? Or do you prefer your real name?"

"I honestly, don't care. I am the same person inside and out. At my guild, I am Nalani Lucille Dreyar. Luciana Chloe Sorami at Sabertooth and Lucy Heartfilia at Fairy Tail." 

"Umm, contestants. You only have 20 minutes or so left in your battle. Wrap it up or call it a draw."

I sighed. "Ugh, if that's what has to be done."

"Holy Dragon Crushing Fang!"

He dodged. "Geez Lucy, you've really improved." He says smiling. I rolled my eyes. I could care less about his praising. I need to focus.

"Fire Dragon Talon! Wing Attack!" He chants trying to take me out blow after blow. I stood in front of him, unharmed.

"H-How can you be unscathed? It's impossible."

"Shadow Dragon Roar!" I shouted. A black cloud exits my mouth. 

Natsu's P.O.V

You know, I trained as well to eat whatever element that fire is compatible with. Which is water, lightning, and celestial.

If Lucy possessed any of them, I could easily attain my Dragon Force. But she doesn't.

"Holy Dragon Roar!" She chants. It comes hurling toward me and now, it's time to attack. I blocked her breath attack with my bare hands and Lucy's face was priceless.

"Y-You blocked it?"

She smirked. "Then that means, that I can use my sky dragon magic as well as my main three elements."

"Ice Dragon Roar! Glacial Fist! Talon!" She chanted. "Holy Dragon Exploding Light!"

I reacted with surprise and froze in shock.

"Natsu! Don't just stand there! Get her!" Erza shouted from the balcony. "Lightning-Flame Dragon Mode!"

Laxus' lightning and my flames merged and I was prepared to take Lucy down for what she did to me last time. "Unison Roar!" I shouted.

"Lightning-Flame Dragon Roar!" Lucy jumps high enough from the smoke that you can see her cloak fly up with her.

"Holy Shadow-Flame Dragon Mode!"

No P.O.V

Both dragon slayers, a giant explosion goes off and everything takes place underground.

"Oh my! It seems that both Natsu Dragneel and Nalani Kishiko have combined their powers."

Lucy's P.O.V

Natsu and I were panting hard trying to catch our breath. We both stood looking at each other. The bell goes off.

"You all know what that means! Time is officially up! This battle ends in a draw. Both sides get 5 points. Congrats to both the Fairy Tail and Celestial Guardians!" Chapati shouted.

"Tomorrow is a new day. We'll all participate in the Games with the infamous Pandemonium!"

Yajima and Chapati announce which guilds are going against each other along with a small plan over the next few days.

This will be awhile, since there are so many competing in this grand tournament. The two organizers alternate with speaking over the entire audience.

"Then following the next two days, all the guilds competing this year will get a chance to have a battle against one another."

"The first two guilds will Fairy Tail vs. Celestial Guardians, then followed by Mermaid Heel vs. Sabertooth, Liger Claw vs. Blue Pegasus, Light Alicorn vs. Crescent Sun, Serpent Scale vs. Sun Fairy, Sun Dragon vs. Snow Wolves, and finally Lamia Scale vs. Quatro Puppy!"

Everyone in the audience, left the stadium all ready for tomorrow's battle matches. I am ready to win these Games.