Energetic Shadows

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 12: Energetic Shadows

I have to go against Haruki, the Energy Slayer. He doesn't look weak. He must be tough game to defeat. But I have to exactly remember what Skiadrum told me before I "killed" him. Or so I thought.

"Rogue, your mustn't underestimate your opponent. Follow through with your attacks and don't think or hesitate." I will follow you, Dad.

(Here is the following battle)

Me: Waxwing Slash of the Shadow Dragon!

Haruki: Energy Attack: Attack Cancellation!

Me: What kind of Dragon Slayer are you?

Haruki: Roar of the...

Me: Wait! I have a question!

Haruki: Energy Dragon!

Me: *screams in pain*

Haruki: *disappears as lightning*

Me: Where did you go?! Wing Slash of the Shadow Dragon!!!

Haruki: Energy Breakdown Fist...

Me: Huh?

Haruki: *kicks Rogue in the back*

Me: *groans in pain*

Haruki: Aren't you going to stand up, Son of Skiadrum?

Me: What do you know about my father?

Haruki: Nothing.

Me: Then how did you know I was his son?

Haruki: I have just heard a lot about you and your brother, Sting. That are claimed to be dead because you killed them?

Me: Those are rumors. And they are true.

Haruki: Is that so? Well, our dragons just disappeared like the rest of the first generations here in Fiore.

Me: And? Why? Aren't you just considered a coward if your dragon just left without any words?

Haruki: No, and neither of us know where and why they left us, but killing your parent doesn't mean that you're a Dragon Slayer. Even though you have the power. Also that you and your brother had lacrimas inserted other than just being raised by a real dragon.

Me: *Jaw drops*

Haruki: I have two lacrimas and the raise of a real dragon. But the lacrimas I have are special. *starts to heal*

Me: Wait, you're a God Slayer too?! Do all three of you have the power to use God Slayer Magic?

Haruki: Yes, and since you can't. It's too bad.

Me: Shadow Drive...

Haruki: Oh? You want to keep this going? You're just wasting your time.

Me: Oh yeah, and good luck to your sister facing, my lady.

Haruki: You'd better not underestimate my sister's power.

Me: Then I wouldn't underestimate my lady either.

Haruki: Hmph.

Lucia: Let's call this dual a draw.

Haruki: Just one more attack?

Lucia: NO!!! Roar of the Sky Dragon!!!

*direct hit on Haruki*

Rain/Adrienne: ANI-SAN!!!!

Haruki: Energy Fake...

Rain: *sighs in relief*

Haruki: Energy Dragon Fist!

Lucia: Claw of the Sky Wolf!

Haruki: Didn't you say that you call this a draw?

Lucia: I did say that, but I did this attack because I wanted you to stop.

Haruki: Fine by me. Tch.

Me: Good luck against her, Dragon Slayer.

Rain: Oh trust me, I am much stronger than what you two saw.

Lucia: Then we'll see about that. Because I am an S-Class wizard. You must surpass me to become an S-Class of this guild.

Rain: Why should I care?

Lucia: If you want to be part of my team, you must defeat me.

Rain: First of all, I don't give a damn about your team and I just want to join the guild. I don't want a war.

To be continued...