Prologue

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Prologue

Two and half years ago, a comrade, nakama died on a job.

So, the Fairy Tail guild returns to Kardia Cathedral to commemorate their comrade's death. A certain pink haired dragon slayer would come to his comrade/lover's grave and and cry endlessly.

"Lucy..." he would say.

"LUCY!!! COME BACK!!" He cried.

"Natsu...I don't think she's coming back. Not after what you did to her when Lisanna came back." replied his exceed.

"Happy....LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

The exceed runs crying toward a certain blue haired, 14 year old Sky Dragon Slayer. She sighed. "Natsu-san, I understand how hard it is but you can't live with the guilt forever. It'll just make us sadder."

"Leave him be, child. He loved Lucy very much. Just let him cry out his emotions." replies her white exceed.

He did. He cried himself to sleep for months. Feeling guilt every day. Whenever in the guild, Lisanna would try to comfort him but he pushed her away.

Happy and Natsu went on very few jobs to get his mind off his comrade and lover but one thing couldn't be removed from his head. The pain he caused her to suffer.

One day, a girl with a navy blue cloak arrives to Kardia Cathedral about three years later.

"Oy, I have a message from Lucy Heartfilia." she says. Her two henchmen remove their hoods.

"Dare da, omai?"

The girl smirks. "I can't believe you wouldn't recognize your own comrade."

Natsu's P.O.V

That voice. I know that voice very well. And that scent. It was definitely it. Strawberries and Vanilla.

No P.O.V

The girl removes her hood and Fairy Tail couldn't believe what they were seeing with their own two eyes.

"W-What are you doing here? This can't be happening." A certain raven black haired mage couldn't understand how and why the love of his life was standing in front of him with such a different attitude.

"Yea, you're supposed to be dead." An armored scarlet haired Requip Mage was the first to recover from the total shock.

"Well, I'm not. Why? Because I've been waiting for this day to come and get my revenge on you Fairy flies. For mistreating me. Ignoring me. You hurt me. Your own comrade."

"Lucy...." Before the pink-haired Dragon Slayer could speak, the celestial mage clenched her fists tightly.

"Don't you even dare try to apologize to me! You say you treat everyone in the guild like family huh?! What a total piece of garbage. And yet you call yourself this place a guild?" The blonde celestial mage was really rampaging.

"What ever happened to the Fairy Tail guild that I knew and always loved? Because what I'm currently looking at right now, doesn't seem like it. This place is not the Fairy Tail I've known."

Lisanna's P.O.V

I have to make sure that Lucy is gone for good. Not as gone from the guild, but gone from the Kingdom of Fiore itself. I know it goes against my will, but it has to be done.

For Kyôka...

For the Nine Demon Gates...

For Tartaros...

For Lord Zeref...