Dragneel Cousins

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 58: Dragneel Cousins

Natsu and the rest of Team Fairy Tail enter the arena's balcony. Natsu, Nira, Gray, Juvia, Erza and Sumi all head to their seating area.

Now the event coming up right now is famous event called Pandemonium. You show your strength and see how many monsters you can defeat. The contestants can choose to fight from 1 to the maximum which lays 300 monsters.

Nira and Naiada were chosen to fight this one. "Ganbatte Nira-nee, Naiada!" Natsu smiles. "We'll do our best."

-----

Meanwhile, Lucy and her guild mates in Celestial Guardians head to their viewing areas as well as the rest of the guilds.

"Welcome to Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games. Today's events will be the best one yet. We'll start off with the famous event called Pandemonium."

"Teams! Pick the two mages from your team. Choose wisely."

Lucy looks at Laxus and Naomi. "You two would be the best we got." She says. They nodded. "You ready, Laxus-niichan?" Naomi asked.

He nods. "Of course little sis. I'm always ready for anything. I'm glad that I got to see you and Roxy once again."

Naomi gasps then smiles.

"M-Me too, Ani-san." She replies. She hugs him and buries her head in his chest. He hugs back.

"We can do this. I have faith in you, shimai-nee."

Naomi nods and smiles. "Hai! We can do this!" The pairs from each team stands in the arena.

"Before we get started. I would like all the guilds chosen to fight side by side, to come grab a stick." They all look at a small jar with the little sticks in them.

"Each pair will have one number and the pair must work together to take out the number of monsters they wish to fight." He explains.

Naiada and Nira went first, then Naomi and Laxus and so on.

Naiada stands with Nira and decides to take back what Wendy did at the Games before Tartaros came to attack. "In this castle, lies 300 monsters. Fairy Tail chooses to fight..." She looks up at the building proudly.

"....all of them."

All the teams of each guild gasp (except Fairy Tail and Celestial Guardians). Natsu and Gray laughed hysterically.

"Typical phrase from Erza and now her twin sister." Lucy says with a smirk. "Let's see how well Pandemonium plays out."

"But then that means that the rest of the contestants won't get the chance to fight any monsters. It won't be fair."

Naiada and Nira rolled their eyes. "We don't care. We will show everyone that Fairy Tail won't back down without a fight. Because...our guild, will be number one again!"

The audience cheered. "You go Fairy Tail! Show the rest of those guilds what you're truly made of!" They cheered even louder. Nira and Naiada walked towards the entrance of the castle.

"Mate o! Onegai!" A voice hollers. The two mages froze in their tracks. They look around the audience if the source came from there. They look back down at the castle.

A girl with Nira's pink hair hanging down to her shoulders and the other looked about Lucy's age, with long light brown hair stopping to her waist wearing a Heart Kruez halter top and short shorts.

"H-Hi." the youngest one spoke up. "M-My name is Plear. Plear Dragneel. I'm 16 years old and this is my sister, Nayuki."

"Plear and Nayuki?"