The Baram Alliance

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 66: The Baram Alliance

Previously...

Those scents....I know those scents. It's them.

Why did they have to interfere yet again? But this time bring their allies along?

I can take them all on by myself. "You know Salamander...you wouldn't stand a chance against all of them alone."

I look over and spot the one person I know and love look at me with emotionless yet stern but deadly eyes.

What's more scary is her appearance. It looked more demonic than her usual self. "Did they HAVE to make demon clones of all members in Fairy Tail?"

~ (The Baram Alliance) ~

Natsu's P.O.V

The girl in front of me was a more demonic looking version. "Luce please, you can't be on their side. Not now. You belong in Fairy Tail."

"Natsu, what makes you think that I would make myself look demo-" She paused then screamed at the top of her lungs. Screaming louder than ever before.

"Ahhhh! Why does everyone in all the light guilds have a demonic counterpart?" I look over and see the real Lucy standing next beside me.

"Lucy!" I hollered and embraced her tightly.

"Thank Mavis that you're still alive....I thought I lost you for good.."

She giggled a little and rolled her eyes.

"Of course I didn't, you dope. Fairy Tail is where I truly belong." Tears escape my eyes and I cry into her shoulder.

"Luce...please promise me that will never leave my side."

"I won't." She replied. "Promise!" I reply as I punch the ground with my fist. The tears fell harder and I wanted her to promise me for good.

"I-I...promise. Arigatō...Natsu." I felt her head up lean against mine then peck my forehead so I wouldn't have to worry.

When she did, I felt safe.

"Dark Time Dragon Roar!" Lucy dodged and I look over at who chanted the spell. A boy with black hair with green eyes. I quickly remembered what Lucy told Rain (I was eavesdropping). 

"Light Phoenix Scream!" Roxy quickly blocks it with her magic. "Roxy! What are these demonic counterparts doing with the well-known Baram Alliance of dark guilds?"

She shrugs. "I don't know. But what I do know is that Michio wants a rematch after what went down at Ryuzetsu Land." Luce nods. "I'll take care of him."

I grabbed her wrist before she could take a step forward. "I want to protect you Luce. You said you wouldn't leave me. No, I'm going to rephrase that. You promised." I say emphasizing the last word. She looked at me then nodded.

"Then why don't we fight him together?" I gasped then nodded. "Aye sir!" She giggled.

"Ik so!" We charge toward him and combine our dragon slayer powers. "Holy Shadow Dragon Roar!"

"Lightning-Flame Dragon Roar!" Once those surged forward, other dragon slayers decide to lend a hand.

"Hell-Fire and Ice Dragon Roar!"