The Contracts

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 9: The Contracts

While I'm heading back to Gwyn, Tertia, and Kaida with my exceed and best friend, Storm to continue my training and make contracts with my celestial spirits.

I wonder if there are other celestial wizards in the Kingdom of Fiore. I stop in the middle of an open prairie.

"I Open Thee! Gate of the Hunting Dogs! Canes Venatici!"

Two brothers and one sister appear. The pair of brothers had cloaks with black fur and their sister had a cloak with white fur.

"Hello, we are the hunting dogs, Canes Venatici. You summoned us?" I nodded.

"Yes, I would like to make a contract." I say.

"Alright, well...we are open to being summoned on Wednesdays and Fridays." They reply.

"Arigatō." I smile. They smile back then disappears.

"I Open Thee! Gate of the Golden Eagle! Quinn!" A girl in the form of an eagle appears. Her arms had golden brown feathers. The rest of her was human.

"Hi, I'm Rain and I would like to make a contract with you." I say.

Storm turns into a mountain lion and wraps herself around my feet.

"What are you doing, Storm?" I ask. "I'm keeping your feet warm, what else would I do?" I smile and scratch her little exceed head

"Arigatō, Storm. You're an amazing friend."

-5 months later-

I have made contracts with all of my celestial spirits. I am going to rest up for awhile with my siblings Haruki, Adrienne, and Sera. I'm sure they're back from hunting by now.

I am soooo starving. I expect them to have one of those elks with acidic breath. They're my favorite meal of all time.

???? P.O.V

Sera, Haruki, and I are still hunting and we're empty-handed. "We can still keep looking for we could just give up forest life and join a guild."

I suggest. "Sure, but I'm sure Rain is home waiting and expecting us to have at least something to feed us all."

Sure enough, I spot a humongous bulky elk that might feed us for a few months. But this elk is no ordinary elk, this elk is a magical elk that uses acidic breath for self-defense, but it doesn't affect us mages.

"Demon Dragon Roar!"

A giant swirl of darkness exits my mouth and hits the elk. It's acidic breath splurges out and kills the grass around it. I grab it and cut its antlers off to save them as a souvenir.

All three of us skin the animal and remove it's vital organs such as the heart, liver, etc. Since we had a meat pouch, we placed the meat inside and I hung the pouch on my back and the three of us arrived home.

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm heading back to my apartment and I spot a medium sized box with a note. Under that, were two of the thickest spell books I've ever seen in my life.

Dear Princess Lucy,

Here is a present from Kiyomi and I to you. The box has the keys to animals, royalty armors, Elemental Gods and Goddesses, and the rest of the dragons.

Then these spell books, contain infinite attacks of Elemental Combat, and the second one, has all types of Dragon Slayer attacks.

When you look at the second book, pick six elements of your choice to master and those will become your power.

Which will give you amazing strength. Be sure to read those books with your wind-reading glasses.

Once you're done, I suggest you train yourself in the forest.

If you want, I can teleport you to a giant open meadow near the realm for you to practice. Have fun training and gaining more magic! :)

Sincerely,
Grandina

So I still am Lucy Heartfilia. Even though the name of me being Lucia is also a complete and total bluff.

But everyone has been calling me by Luciana and my memories, seemed to have been replaced with me being known as Lucy Heartfilia.

As the daughter of the richest family in Fiore, Layla and Jude. So all my life, I was a fake mage of Celestial wizardry. But I don't care. I will continue to use Celestial Wizardry because I love it.

~A few months earlier~

Kiyomi's P.O.V

When Lucy returned to the realm, I noticed that she brought a familiar girl with her. Her scent, her voice. Everything. But who was she?

"Tadaima minna! Kiyomi-san. Grandina-san. I would like you to meet Bree." Lucy introduced us to her new comrade.

Suddenly, a flash of a memory appeared.

I remembered Bree as a little girl when I left her. She was so little and vulnerable. I couldn't leave her but I had no choice. Queen Layla was calling us and she was dying so I had to abandon her.

"M-Mom? Is that you?" She asks with wide eyes. I nodded slowly. "Y-Yes, it's me Bree. I-I'm so sorry." I replied with tears streaming down my face. "I'm so so sorry I left you. I didn't have a choice."

I felt so regretful and guilty that I'm sure Bree cried for many weeks. But now, she's here with me. I don't have to leave her anymore.

"Hey Mom. I know that you and I have a lot to catch up on." I nodded.

"It seems that I too have explaining to do as well. Don't I?"

Bree cries softly. I smiled and embraced her tightly. "I apologize for leaving you. I couldn't bring you with me. I would've been putting both of our lives in danger."

Bree smiled weakly. "I understand and it's okay, mom. I managed to get through just fine."

Now that she's here, I will guide her and make sure that she trains hard to become a strong and capable Dragon Slayer.