Matches of Day 1

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 56: Matches of Day 1

"LET THE GAME 'FIND ME' BEGIN!!" Mato shouted over the intercom. Romeo was teleported to a random spot in a fake setting and Wendy still managed to smell him out and she knew what his scent was even though he was moving from place to place by foot.

"No wizard should never ever...underestimate a Dragon Slayer's nose." Wendy mumbles.

Wendy found Romeo in less than an hour. Faster than anyone else. Without touching clones and knowing where Romeo actually is. Fairy Tail was impressed. "S-She didn't touch any c-clones."

Natsu came in third behind Sabertooth. With touching two clones but eventually gave Team Fairy Tail about 8 points.

Lucy and the rest of team high-fived and praised Wendy. "It was nothing." She said waving the thought of the difficulty of the game. The rest of teams struggled. Fairy Tail Team B came in 10th and and Twilight Ogre in last with 1 point.

Six battles were placed for the first day. Here are the orders. The first battle has tag teams.

1) Roxy and Mira vs. Juvia and Gray
2) Millianna vs. Erza Scarlet
3) Warcry vs. Orga
4) Rufus vs. Bacchus
5) Accalia vs. Chelia
6) ???? vs. ????

The tag teams head out to the arena.

Naomi's P.O.V

Roxy and Mira head out and they're up against a former member of Phantom Lord's Element Four. Juvia the Rain Woman. Aria of the Great Sky, Sol of the Earth, and Totomaru of the Raging Flame.

They were some of Phantom Lord's strongest mages. But I heard from Nee-san that Phantom Lord was disbanded and Fairy Tail won the battle against them. Even though our father, wanted her to return home. She refused.

Later, it was Mira's turn to do a proper match, so she walked out with a dark hood and cloak covering her entire body.

She has on a completely different appearance. Her hair is no longer white. It was black with white streaks and caramel highlights. She wore all leather including jacket, pants, boots, and shirt.

Gray's P.O.V

I just had to go with Juvia. Even though me and her are closer as friends for now, we know we'll have to give it our all to defeat them. "So, we have to go against these guys?" says the hooded figure standing next to her comrade.

"Yes apparently, we're up against a former member of the Element 4." I grit my teeth. "I hear that she controls the element of water, as rumors have said around Magnolia."

I had the instinct to defend for Juvia, since they were talking smack about her. "You and I both know that Juvia is not who you think she is!!" I shouted. Juvia's eyes sadden and she puts her hand on mine.

"Gray-sama....." While our little moment continues, the anonymous cloaked figure stifled a small giggle.

"Oh Gray, it seems that you haven't changed a bit." I gasped. So did Juvia.

That voice. That exact voice is the one I've known for awhile and will never forget. I squint my eyes and quickly recognize that smile.

The girl removes her hood. At first I didn't recognize her until I saw her face. "M-Mira?" I stammered. She smiled.

"I'm so glad you finally figured it out." She says. I snuck a small smile. "No one in Fairy Tail ever forgets your sweet smile, Mira." I say. Juvia makes the first move. (Battle below)

Me: Ice Make Lance!

Juvia: Water Nebula!

Mira: *dodges* C'mon Gray, you can hit me better than that.