Three to One

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 34: Three to One

Rain proceeds to her checkpoint as does her opponent that she soon runs into. Celio, the other God Slayer of Fairy Tail and Rain's opponent heads to the same checkpoint.

Since Rain possesses three elements, she wears limiters. She wears a bracelet that has charms of the earth, a ring with a fire jewel, and many necklaces to represent air magic in honor the goddesses of the heavens, air, winds, and universe. Here is the standing:

1st: Sabertooth with 44 points

2nd: Fairy Tail: 40 points

The rest are the guilds following. So far, it's a close one. These battles are intense. Sabertooth still has Lucy, Sera, the rest of the team to see if they can keep the title of strongest guild. Who will win this three to one battle as a slayer of three elements battles a God Slayer. Who will be the victor?

Rain's P.O.V

I proceed to my checkpoint and run into the one person I least expected to see. My ex-boyfriend, Celio. Since when was I ever dating him?

Well, you can say that him and I had a nice long argument about him suspectively cheating on me for another girl in Fairy Tail, who is currently in the stands watching us from the Lacrima-Vision.

Her name...is Nira. The dragon slayer that Maya fought a few days earlier. Here is why none of Sabertooth knew except Lucy and she gave me a grave punishment for not telling her that I was seeing a man from our rival guild.

-Flashback(a year earlier)-

Me: Celio, why did you cheat on me?

Celio: *cries* Gomen'ne, Rain. I just saw Nira as more of a lover than you. She actually cared and she was like the peacekeeper of the guild. You on the other hand, love to fight. I don't want it to end this way but I still love you.

Me: If you do still love me, then...WHY DID I SEE YOU WITH THAT BRAT MAKING OUT IN AN ALLEY YESTERDAY?! DO YOU REALLY AND HONESTLY THINK THAT I WOULD BELIEVE SUCH CRAP LIKE THAT?!?! I DON'T THINK SO, POSER!!

Celio: Rain...please, I never meant to hurt you.

Me: URUSAI!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! DON'T BOTHER TO APOLOGIZE, CAUSE THAT AIN'T GONNA RELIEVE THE PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH!!!!

Celio: Watashi o yurushite, onegai...

Rain: Never in a million years!!! I don't want to see your face again!!! Have a nice life, loser.

-End of Flashback-

Now here I am participating in the GMG's, seeing him once again.

He's my enemy and always will be for the rest of my life. "Rain, it's nice to see you again. I really don't want to fight you but it seems that I have to because it's our Master's orders. I will fight for the sake of Fairy Tail."

I smirk.

"Really? Do you think that I would believe such nonsense that Fairy Tail would reclaim the top spot as strongest guild in Fiore? I think you're wrong. Sabertooth will remain the top guild." I reply. (Battle below)