Confessions

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 59: Confessions

I wanted to head to the amusement park. No way am I just sitting around doing nothing.

Good thing I packed my favorite bikini. It was navy blue with white lilac floral patterns on it. I am just in love with this bikini.

"Oi minna! We should go to Ryuzetsu Land! It's Crocus' famous water park!" I say. Everyone cheered. Our entire guild decided to come as well.

Rain, Maya, and Melanie have decided to become inseparably close as friends and form a team with each other at the guild. I was quite fond of how their magic might be compatible.

The girls all wore either skimpy one pieces or subtle bikinis. I giggled a little. Master Tsura decided to stay at the inn and sleep.

She was offered to commentate with the judges when we get back so, we let her off. "The park is closed right now due to some rebuilding."

"What?"

"We promise that the park will be open tomorrow all day. But feel free to explore Crocus and try some delicious food at restaurants."

"Ugh! I had my hopes up!" I say. Damn.

I quickly spotted Natsu and he noticed me looking at him. I tried to quickly look away but he was already walking towards me. Crap!

"H-Hey Luce, good job with today's battle. I'm impressed with your powers." I smiled a little. I decided to smile bigger. Then I heard something I've never heard before.

At least coming from Natsu were tears. I mean, it's Natsu for crying out loud. He collapses on his knees and looks at the ground, hanging his head.

"N-Nats-" he cuts me off as his arms start to snake up my legs and wrap around my waist.

"Lucy, I-I know what I did to you was wrong. I want you to join Fairy Tail or my siblings, cousins and I can join your guild." I gasped.

"Y-You wouldn't dare." He smirked.

"Gramps knows how I feel toward you and that I can't stand being away from you."

"B-But don't you have cousins who want to join Fairy Tail to reunite with you four others? I'm sure they'd want join the guild their cousin joined years before I did." I reply.

"I know, but since I'm the third oldest Dragneel, (according to Sumi) in my family. I want to be with you. Just because I'm not the oldest, doesn't mean that I have to follow Sumi and Nira around all the time."

"But you should know that your real family is more important than your friends and lovers." I say with my hand on his cheek caressing it. He leans into it and he covers his teary face.

He decided to change the subject.

"Listen, L-Lucy....what I am about to tell you, is the honest truth. When Gray told the entire guild on that day you died (or so we thought), you can say that I was quite angry at myself, and I couldn't figure out if it was really me saying it or if someone was forcing me." As he rambled on, Lucy flushed a little in embarrassment.

"...I couldn't take back those hurtful things that I said to you that day. And all I-I've done is feel miserable and regretful ever since."

"Natsu..."

"So please Luce, can you forgive me? I-I know I screwed up and apologized already, but this a sincere apology that is from the bottom of my heart."