Remorse and Regret

Revenge of the Celestial Mage
Chapter 3: Remorse and Regret

I'm walking through the street when I heard a voice call out to me. I saw a dome surround me and someone was standing in front of me with it. The carriage was out of control and eventually stopped when it hit the barrier that surrounded me from all sides.

"You could have been killed if I haven't saved you." she says to me. She was blonde and had eyes like chocolate. I gulp nervously.

"Hi, I'm Bree. A fourth generation Poison Dragon Slayer and this is my exceed, Cora who is a user of rare Transformation Magic." I say.

"Hi, my name is Lucy. I am a Sky/Poison Dragon Slayer." she asks smiling.

"I'm also the Dragon Queen." she adds. "Sugoi!! Thank you for saving me." I say smiling.

"You're welcome. Would you like to come to a realm and train some more on your poison dragon slayer magic?" she asks. I nod happily.

"Yes!! I would love to." Lucy told me that she needed to purchase some new keys and make contracts with the spirits once we get back.

"What are the capabilities of a fourth?" Lucy asks me.

"I was raised and trained by a dragon named Kiyomi, she disappeared and it was while I was doing intense training."

Lucy nods. "Mhmm..."

"A few years later, I had some special lacrimi inserted to allow me to activate Dragon Force at will, and the other to eat other kinds of poisonous stuff like acid or venom too. Along with many other things that are difficult to explain."

-4 hours later-

Lucy bought over 10,000 new keys and plans on sharing them between some friends who were actually nice to her and knew that she wasn't invisible. I smiled.

I'm glad she still has friends who still care about her. When she told me their names, I was shocked because I have heard so many tales about their powers.

When we arrived back, she put some of the keys in drawers for each of her friends. She picked 2500 keys for each of her three best friends. She kept the ones she wanted.

The rest belonged to her three best friends. When she told me it was Mira, Wendy, and Tamiko, I was shocked. Very, very shocked.

"Mirajane Strauss, Wendy Marvell, Tamiko Shizuoka, Laxus Dreyar, Gajeel Redfox, and Romeo Conbolt. These six friends of mine possess very special powers."

Me: 😯

Wow, they all have secrets that neither of them know about. Why? Is it because they got replaced with memories that they believed was their real life?

Anyway, Lucy asked me to bring them her six comrades to Sabertooth. "Just tell them that a friend wishes to see them, and only those people." she winked. I nod. "You ready to head back to the realm, Lucy?" I ask. She nods.

"Hai!! Ikimashou!!" Cora transforms into a 6 foot tall silver Kodiak bear. I hop onto her back and I rode her to Fairy Tail.

We arrive a few minutes later.

I hop off and Cora returns to exceed form. "Let's go get those guys. Lucy will kill me if she finds that they refused." I trembled at the thought.

"Never mind that, we need to find them."

We look around and spot two girls with white hair, one blonde, a boy with black hair, a bluenette, and one boy with purple hair. "That must be them." I say pointing.