The Hidden Truth

Revenge of The Celestial Mage
Chapter 48: The Hidden Truth

I've been transported to Earthland and according to Grandina, I was meeting with water mages.

Gods, Dragons, Goddesses, Wolves, Phoenixes, Devils, Angels, and Birds (you name it). Also, I am learning to summon my spirits without even using the keys themselves.

I summoned all of them and made contracts with ones that I haven't gotten to. That took me two days without sleep. I was exhausted that I got sleep deprived. So Marina, let me sleep for an entire day.

~Next Day~

I was startled and awoken by Marina this very late morning.

"Hime, you are keeping your Sky magic since that's needed. So, I'm having you remove your poison magic and replace it with your celestial water magic. With these two, you're stronger than ever." says the Water Dragon.

I smile. "But...I want to know how I can supposedly try and surpass Natsu? I need to. For what he did to me." I say.

"You will, you just need to have faith in yourself." Marina replies. I nodded.

~2 months later~

Mira's P.O.V

Lucy has been in the realm for awhile now and why does time feel so slow? How old am I now? I don't even know.

"Ne Keira, what year is it right now?" She looks at me like I'm a crazy maniac who doesn't remember time at all.

"It's March of X798." she replied. "Eh?!?! How is that possible? I feel older than that." She laughs hysterically.

"Oh Mira-san, you really are hilarious. That's why you're nakama." I smiled.

No P.O.V

"Congrats Lucy, you have completed the rest of your water magic!" Marina smiled sweetly.

"Before you go, here are limiters to keep them at a minimum." In her hand, was a bracelet with all the creatures I've trained with.

"Oh, and here's a fox pup who can transform into a raven when you're on jobs, stay by your side and give you the best protection." Lucy beams happily.

"Arigatō!!" She shouted. Marina smiles and bids goodbye to the blonde.

Marina's P.O.V

Seriously Marina, when am are going to tell Lucy that you're her real mother? She has all my features. Layla was her adopted mother, but then again. She does have some of Layla's features too.

~Flashback~

About 7 years ago, I had to give my daughter to Layla and Jude Heartfilia because if I kept on raising her, I would be putting both of our lives in danger. Grandina found out and she was shocked. Layla was never the queen nor was she the real mother of Lucy.

Her mother is me, Marina. The Celestial Water Dragon.

There is a ton of things that Lucy doesn't know yet. I feel like I should tell her a little at a time. Not all at once or she won't talk to me anymore. Her name is Nalani Dreyar or Nala for short.

She has two slightly younger twin sisters named Naomi and Roxy. My real name, is Shizue. I was a water nymph until I was transformed into what I am now.

"Layla, I know Lucy isn't really your daughter but can keep this a secret from everyone else?" I ask. She nodded. "Yes, I promise to keep this a secret until she's old enough." I smiled.