(3/5): He Proposes...

You and Gabe were on vacation at Univeral Studios in Orlando, Florida.  It was Gabe’s favorite place in the whole world and you loved it too.  You’d spent the whole day riding rides and you were both exausted and ready to go.  But it was your own little tradition that everytime you guys went to Universal you had to take a picture together by the big spinning Universal Studios sign.

Gabe handed his phone to an employee and asked them to snap a photo of the two of you.  You walked and stood in front of the sign but instead of Gabe’s arm wrapping around you, it reached in his pocket.  Then he got down on his knee.  You covered your mouth with your hands, you couldn’t believe what was happening! Gabe was shaking and he was about to cry.  From the corner of your eye, you could see tons of people gathering around but you didn’t care.

 “(Y/N), I love you more than you could imagine.  You make me happier than anything in the world.  I feel the most amazing feeling whenever I’m with you.  It’s kind of like I’m on a rollercoaster.”  He giggled.  “I can’t live without you.  I want to be with you forever.  (Y/N), will you marry me?”  Tears streamed down both of your faced.

 “Yes!”  You said with the biggest smile.  Gabe pulled you in and kissed you. And then he hugged you.  And then he kissed you again.  The crowd that had gathered cheered and clapped.  Gabe collected his phone and looked at all the pictures.

 He picked one where he was on his knee and tweeted, “just got engaged!! so happy!”  You both went to your car so you could go back to the hotel and celebrate.  Gabe pulled out a window marker from the trunk and wrote, “JUST ENGAGED!”  on the back window.  You laughed at how cute he was.  

“I want everyone to know!”  He yelled.