Gabe One Shot

#imagine its New Years Eve and your friend invited you over to her house where shes having a party. Your friend just lives down the street so you just walk down there. You decide to wear a gorgeous navy blue dress that brought your eyes and some nice heels. As you arrive at the party, your friend greets you and brings you inside and you meet her friends Cole,Dana,Will, Dalton and Gabe. The whole time you guys are talking Gabe cant seen to get his eyes off you. After awhile, you decide to head out to the backyard to get away from the noise and all the people. You go out to the gazebo and sit down on the little white bench inside.

"I'm guessing you had to get away from the noise too huh?" Gabe walks up behind you and smiles.You chuckle a bit.

"Yeah. I'm not much of a party kind of person." You say as he sits down next to you. Both of you the rest of the party just sit there and talk the night away. Laughing and enjoying each others company until you hear someone yell 'ONE MINUTE 'TILL 2013'.

"You're very beautiful, and I have to know something." Gabe says as he looks into your eyes.

"3...2...1.. HAPPY NEW YEAR" you hear people cheering in the house, but you dont care. You just look into Gabe's eyes leaning closer and closer together. You can feel his breathe on your lips before you feel his lips connect with your's. They fit together like a puzzle piece as fireworks fill the skies around you. You break away and smile just knowing what hes about to ask.

"Will you be my gir-" You cut him off with a kiss.

"Of course." The rest of the night/morning together cuddling and hanging out at your house. Best New Year Ever.

Hope you guys enjoy this imagine!! I got this idea from a dream I had(but it was me and Niall #sorrynotsorry)!!! Please Fan,Vote, and Comment!! Feedback is really appreciated!! Thanks loves!! -Kat