Surprise-Dirty Dana (request)

**WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!  EXTREME DIRTY**

You were waiting for Dana behind the door. You were planning on surprising him when he walked through the bedroom door. You were wearing your sexiest underwear. You felt yourself getting wetter and warmer as the anticipation was killing you. You look at the bag at your feet, earlier you went to a sex store and you can hardly wait to show Dana what new toys you got for you two.

You finally hear a key unlocking your front door and footsteps coming down the hallway to your room. The door is open so he walks right in and when he’s a couple footsteps in you slam the door behind him, causing him to jump and wipe around.

“Were you waiting for me you dirty girl, Larissa?” Dana growls. You don’t say a word, just point at the bed. He obays silently and you grab the bag to pull out the handcuffs. Dana eyes narrow as he gets of the bed and reaches for them

“Ohhh no no Dana, these aren’t for me you naughty boy…” you say as Dana's eyes widen. 

“Strip!” you demand. After all his clothes are off except his boxers you handcuff one of his hands then circle the other end around a bed post before cuffing the other hand, so he’s completely trapped.

“Have you been a bad boy Dana?” you ask in a good girl voice. He swallows hard then says “yes”. His voice quivers.

“Then you need to be punished…hard” He gives you a smirk, but he won’t be smiling for long, you are going to tease him past his breaking point and farther. You lean right in front of his face giving him a nice look at your cleavage before sitting on his chest “They’re some rules you have to follow and if you break them I’ll just have to punish you even more then I was planning… you understand?” Dana nods.

“Good, there are three rules; one - no trying to get free, two - no begging to be free, three - naughty boys aren’t aloud to enjoy what I’m going to do to you.”He didn’t say anything.“Am I clear?”

“Crystal” Dana mutters.

”Good.”You get off of him and start a strip tease by the side of the bed, you can tell his hands were dying to touch you. With one twist of a hand you unclasped your bra and took it off. You went back on top of him and grinned your chests together teasing your nips to stubs. You sit back up to find the bulge in Dana's boxers. You start thinking about Dana inside you which makes you even more wet and now you’re sure he can feel it. You crawl backwards so you right in front of dana's cock. He’s desperately trying to look up to see what you’re going to do. You watch him squirm and flinch as you trace the tip of your nail up and down his length. You start to pull the boxers over his bulge and when its almost over he groans.

You stop. “Remember, naughty boys aren’t aloud to enjoy this” you growl as you take the boxers off and his erection smacks his abs. ”Why so excited already…I haven’t even started your punishment yet” you whisper, then start making rough circles around his head with your pointer finger.

Dana lets out a barely audible moan. You start licking up and down the bottom of his length and taking extra attention to where the head starts. You know what your doing to him,and you love to see him suffer like this. To tease him more you lean back up and start pumping slow but hard progressively getting faster. You can tell he’s very close so you take him by the head and start sucking but not going any further than his head, he can’t take much more so you start going up and down going as far as the back of your throat. You get a brilliant idea and take his entire package in your mouth, he’s going half way down your throat but you take it, to send him over the edge you start humming pushing him past the point of pleasure and he’s dick twitches and blows out a load of warm cum down your throat, you pull him out.

“Was that supposed to be a punishment?” He raises one eyebrow.

“No…but this is.”

You take off your thong then strattle him so your soaking self is right over his neck but just out of his reach. You take one finger and start teasing your swollen clit and you let out a deep moan and you can feel yourself dripping on his neck. Dana swallows hard and watches your finger flick and circle your clit. You see a little drool on the side of his mouth.

Seeing him start to struggle with the handcuffs you lean over to his ear and say “Oh no my little prisoner you have broken the first rule….I guess I’ll just have to punish you more.” You lean back up and start to violently with two fingers go in and out of you, you lean your upper body back and buck up your hips so you’re right if front of Danas face. He reaches his head as far forwards as the restraints will let him but his mouth hasn’t reached you.

You start to drip on top of him more when he begs “oh please Larissa let me do that please!!” You hear the desperation in his voice “Larissa I’ve learn my lesson, I can’t take this punishment anymore, please!”

You pull your fingers out, they are completely soaked.

“Do you want you taste me?”

“Oh god yes!” He pleads.

You stick your hands in his mouth and he licks them clean. After all of this you really can’t take much more, you need him inside of you. You set yourself down to him so he is at your entrance.

“Beg” you say.

“Oh please, I NEED you around me, I can’t take the punishment anymore.”

You slowly go down on him, he’s so huge so it takes a while for you to adjust to him. After a minute you start to go up and down. Once you gained enough momentum you start to bounce feeling yourself getting close, but if you come first you lose the dominance. 

“Oh baby I’m close!” Dana yells.

“Me to! 3, 2, 1!”

We both climax at the same time, shouting a mix of moans, curse words and each others name. You collapse on top if him. After a few minutes of heavy breathing you pull yourself out from around him and unlock the cuffs.

“Was I too rough?”

“No” he says full if breath “but just wait for tomorrow night!”