One Shot -Dana

This is a personal one shot for : @NejlaMalik11

Its your first day back to school and you hated it because you couldn't fan girl over this guy named Dana from IM5. You have sent him so much fan mail its unreal!! You always ask him to come to Michigan and meet you so you could hang out. Anyways back to the first day of school. You get the biggest surprise of a lifetime in your 2nd hour.

" Is Nejla in this class?" You hear a familiar voice say and when you turned around you say him! It was Dana freaking Vaughns!!

"I'm here!!" You shout from around the room and run up to him.

"Wow your more beautiful in person!! Anyways I have read all your fan mail and I would like to take you back to LA with me and go out for dinner. Your parents have packed your stuff already and its in the limo waiting outside. So what do you say Nejla? Would you go to dinner with me?"

"I would love to have dinner with you" you manage to spit out as your screaming in your head because you have the hugest crush on him and he's asking you out to dinner in LA!!!

As you leave the class everybody is staring at you with envy. You really didn't care because all you could think about was Dana!! He leads you to a black limo waiting outside in the cold. He gives you his jacket to keep you warm and cozy. As you slide in, Dana slides in next to you so close you feel like your going to scream!! You talked all the way to the airport and found out you both have a lot in common.

"Nejla, I'm glad I came down here to meet you because...." He stops in mid sentence and leans forward still gazing into your eyes before your lips meet and sparks fly. You cannot believe this is happening at all! Your kissing THE Dana Vaughns! After that kiss you couldn't stop smiling and neither could he.

After you guys land in LA, that night he takes you a french dinner under the stars. A couple months later you became the official cutest IM5 couple and you move to LA to be with him. The 5ers all love you and you love them too and you and Dana are in love....... true love. :)

Hope you liked it!!! Please become a fan and vote for this One Shot I really would appreciate it!!

Nejla I hope you enjoyed this one shot for you!!! Love you girl!!! Xxxx

-Kat:)