Dirty Will Imagine

*Warning; There is quite a bit of smut and foul language in this one.*

I giggled as Will carried me into the bedroom of the house we shared together. It was out first night as a married couple and we planned to enjoy every minute of it before we left for our honeymoon tomorrow. Will gently laid me down on the bed and began taking off his tux. Once he got everything but his boxers off, he came back over to me. "Now it's your turn." He said, undressing me starting with my veil. I assisted him in taking my dress off and soon I was left there in my bra and underwear. Will smiled as his eyes roamed my body. "You're beautiful." He said caressing my face. I put my arms around his neck. "And you're a tease." I replied before pressing my lips to his. Soon Will's tongue poked against my lips, asking for entrance.

I immediately complied and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance briefly, before he pulled away trailing kisses down my neck. As he sucked on a sensitive part of my neck, he brought up one hand to cup my breast. He pushed the straps of my bra down, leaving my chest completely bare. He returned to cupping my breast and played with my nipple with his thumb. I whimpered. "Will, stop teasing me." He chuckled and kissed down from my neck down to my sensitive area and began licking up and down my slit. I let out a soft moan, putting my hand on the back of Will's head keeping him from moving. As soon as I was about to reach my climax, he pulled away.

"Will, why'd you stop?" I whined as he pulled his boxers down. Will positioned himself at my entrance and began to push himself in. It wasn't the first time me and Will have had sex, but I never get used to how big he is. Will was only half way in when he paused to give me a moment to get used to his size. Once I finally got accustomed to it, Will went all the way in with one long, hard thrust. I squealed and Will began thrusting into me, alternating between short, quick thrusts and slow, deep ones. "God Will, you feel so good." I moaned as he pounded into me. Soon, I started to near my climax.

"Will. I'm g-gonna cum." I said. I could tell Will was nearing too because his thrusts started to become really sloppy. Soon we both climaxed and we collapsed down on the bed. "Will, you know what I realised?" I asked him, rolling onto my side to look at him. He propped himself up on one elbow. "What?" I just shook my head. "We didn't use birth control this time." I stated. Will just looked at me with a big grin on his face. "Looks like we might be having a little Behlendorf running around." He says only half joking.

---- Eden

(A/N: Check out my fanfic "Finding Who I Was Meant To Be")