(4/5): He Gets Jealous Preferences

~Gabe~

While in Starbucks with Gabe you two had been waiting in line for what seemed like forever. While standing around waiting you noticed him bouncing around this meant one thing. He needed to use the bathroom. Giggling to yourself you turned to him smiling wide.

“Babe, go use the restroom I know what you like I will order for you alright?” He smiled wide thanking you before rushing off to the bathroom. After standing in the line a few more seconds it was finally your turn to order. Getting up to the person you noticed it was guy and he was checking you out. He wasn’t even trying to pretend he was when you shot him a small glare.

“What can I get for you beautiful?” he questioned. Giving him a small smile you order your drinks feeling rather uncomfortable as he went on checking you out. Turning to look for Gabe you just wished he would hurry up in the bathroom. Tapping your foot as you moved down the line you waited at the end for your drinks. “So tell me beautiful who is this other drink for? I mean you look like you are standing here all alone.”

Trying to grab your drinks from him he moved them out of your reach.

“I swear if you don’t give me those I am going to call your boss.” You hissed when you felt someone put this hand on the small of your back. Turing you look up you noticed it was Gabe shooting the guy a look.

“If you don’t give my girlfriend her drinks, it won’t be pretty. Next time you shouldn’t flirt with someone who has a boyfriend.” Taking the drinks from the guy he handed you yours planting a soft kiss on top of your head. “Sorry about him babe. He was being a dick.” You smiled shaking your head.

“It’s fine you are all the man I need babe.”