Dana (request)

# Imagine 

   You awoke in the middle of the night from your phone ringing, you were at the hotel in Paris, France. You had been staying there for a few weeks while your boyfriend who was  Dana who was shooting a music video with his band IM5.

  He was out at the video set and said he would be coming home late. You have been having an amazing time with Dana, visiting the city of Love and Romance. It was so romantic too, you thought he took you shopping and out to fancy resturants. You and Dana have been together for 4 years and you’ve supported him through his roller coaster journey.

  You look down at your phone and seen it was from Dana saying “Babe, meet me downstairs in lobby and dress warmly. It's a surprise.”

  You smiled wondering what was Dana up to now. You the on some jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a coat and some shoes and head out. You meet Dana downstairs and he embraced you and kissed you softly.

  You two hop in a cab and head to God knows where. As long as you were with dana you felt like no one could hurt you. You get out at the park and walk hand in hand, you gasp and see the eiffel tower just ahead. The street lamps are light up and its peaceful and quiet. As your gazing at the beautiful figure Dana grabs your hand, you look down and see him pull out a black velvet box and pops it open to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

“I knew from the start when I saw you at Citywalk you were the one. I can't tell you how much you mean to me and how much I wanted to do this earlier, but i was so nervous and I-."

"DANA!! You are fast talking again.."

"Oh sorry, anyways, i wanted to ask you.....will you marry me?” Dana asks.

“Yes…” Was all you could manage to get out. He slips the ring on your finger and lifts you up and kisses you :)

-Kattttt xxx