(5/5): He Gets Jealous Preferences

~Dana~

You had been invited to go to some award show with Dana. So while he was off meeting some important people, you stood off to the side not bothering anyone. You had always been shy when it came to large groups of people, but you loved Dana.

So since this was something he wanted to share with you, you couldn’t find yourself to turn him down. Your eyes followed Dana all through the room and sometimes he would make eye contact with you sending you a smile. Going to grab yourself a drink you bumped into someone.

“Oh I am so sorry.” You said looking up you noticed it was a very good looking guy. Sending him a small smile he told you not to worry about it.

“It was my fault anyways I wasn’t paying attention where I was going. I should have noticed such a beautiful girl walking near me.” You slightly blushed, but mostly because this was embarrassing for you. Trying to slip away from him he looked around the room again. Not noticing Dana, you frowned before nodding your head at something he said. You honestly hadn’t been listening, but once he handed you a drink you smiled.

“Thanks…” you mumbled wondering where Dana had wonder off to. While you stood there lost in your own world, the man went on flirting with you. After a few more minutes of you awkwardly standing there Dana walked up.

“Look mate, you can see she doesn’t want anything to do with you. She hasn’t been listening to a word you said so back off. This girl is very much taken and if you don’t take a hike soon I’m going to punch you.” Seeing Dana like this, you let out a soft giggle before turning to give him a kiss.

“I have no clue what he was even going on about.” You whisper causing Dana to laugh as you both walked off.