Dirty Gabe Imagine

#imagine Going to the gym with Gabe because you want to stay in shape for the summer. You decided to run on the treadmill while Gabe was beside you lifting weights. You ran for a little and you noticed Gabe staring at you.

"What?" you asked and Gabe snapped out of his stare and started lifting weights again.

"Nothing, sorry." You thought it was a little odd since he is your best friend. After 10 more minutes of running you saw Gabe run into the locker rooms. You stopped running and went after him. You guys were the only two in the gym since it was so early in the morning.

"Gabe?"

"I’m okay! I just got sweat in my eye." You walked in and he wasn’t washing his eyes out. A groan came out of the first bathroom stall. You had to see if he was alright so you pulled open the door and saw Gabe masturbating. “Oh shit." Gabe said trying to hide. You stood there shocked, but you had a little crush on Gabe so you decided to do something.

"Why masturbate when you can have the real thing?" You winked and walked over to him. 

"Are you serious?" You said nothing and slammed your lips into his. He was shocked for a moment, but then went along with it. His hands roamed your body pulling off your shirt then your shorts. In the meantime, you pulled off his shirt and his shorts as well. “Are you sure?"

"Yes." With that, Gabe pulled off your sports bra and pushed you against the stall. He began to kiss your neck and massaging your breast. You let out a soft moan and Gabe smiled against your neck. You pushed him off of you and pushed him onto the other side of the stall. You kissed his neck and down his toned body, massaging his member. He moaned your name and you smirked. You pulled down his boxers and his friend slapped his stomach.

"I can make you moan even more." You winked before you began licking his shaft making his moan so loud. You took his into your mouth and deep throated him making him grab a hold of your hair and forcing you up and down. Soon after he released into your mouth and you swallowed. You got off your knees and smiled. “Told you."

*Knock Knock* “Umm.. hello?"

You put your hand on your mouth, trying not to laugh. Gabe did the same and both of you quickly put your clothes on and opened the stall and ran passed the guy, guessing it was the manager. You ran until you got into Gabe’s car.

"That was soooo funny!" You exclaimed.

"I know! It’s your fault!"

"No it’s not! You’re the one who was so loud!" You slapped his arm, making him laugh.

"Whatever. I’m going to get revenge on you when we get to my house." Gabe smirked placing his hand on your upper thigh.

A/N: Hey guys this is something I threw together because I feel like i don't update this much. Well school started August 16th and I'm actually looking forward to it! Sophomore year here I come!