Best friends -Dana request for @BriannaaLovee4

You met Dana two months ago at a concert. From the moment he was you he was attracted to you and made you become very good friends but as the time passed you had feelings for him. You didn’t want to tell him though because you didn’t want to ruin your friendship and also he didn’t have any feelings for you. Now you are sitting on the sofa in his apartment waiting for him to bring the popcorns so that you can watch a movie.

Dana brought the popcorns and you sat on the soda cuddling watching TV. At some point you felt your eyes closing and you drifted off to sleep. After a minute Dana saw that you were sleeping and he took you to his bed. He laid you down, pulled the blanket over you and started to go downstairs but you grabbed his hand.

“Dana, where are you going?” you said in a sleepy voice.

“You slept on the couch and I brought you to my bedroom. Sleep tight sweetie, I’m going to sleep on the couch.”

“please stay here with me.”agreed and lay on the bed next to you.”

You fell back to sleep and Dana was staring at you for some time and then he drifted off to sleep. He realised how much he loved you and he wanted to be more than friends.

Dana's POV

I don’t believe that I met her. She’s perfect and beautiful. She means everything to me and I don’t want to lose her. I have to tell her my feelings even though she will not feel the same. She’s sleeping like an angel. I imagine myself sleeping next to her every night and cuddling with her. I want to feel her hugs and her kisses. I want her to be my princess.

 No ones POV

The next morning you woke up finding yourself cuddling with Dana. You didn’t move because you didn’t want to wake him up so you pretended that you were sleeping and stayed there thinking about him.

Your POV

Dana is my friends but he means something more to me and I would like to be his girlfriend. He is so sweet when he is sleeping. I still can’t believe that I met him and I can hang out with him.After some time of thinking about Dana he kissed your cheek and you opened your eyes.

“Good morning” he said kissing your cheek.

“Good morning Dana” you said kissing his cheek.

“Are you ready for breakfast?” he asked you

“Yeah, I’m hungry” you said.Dana brought breakfast and you ate.

“What do you want to do today?”

“Can we just lay for a little more in bed? I want to stay here, it’s so comfortable” he smiled to you and lay back to bed.Both of you cuddled and stayed silent for a minute.Then Dana spoke breaking the silence.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah sure, you can ask me anything.” Dana looked down and you were confused.

“Are you ok? Tell me I’m worried”

“No, don’t worry. Everything is fine but I want you to tell me your opinion for something”

“Sure, keep going”

“There’s a girl I like, basically I am in love with her and I love her so much and I don’t know if I have to tell her or if it would ruin our friendship. I don’t want to lose her.” You felt tears want to come out of your eyes but you thought that Dana is your friend and you have to help him.

“I think you have to tell her how you feel and if she doesn’t feel the same, make a promise to stay friends. If she doesn’t want something more it means she’s stupid. How can no one like you? You are an amazing person and everyone would fall in love with you.”Dana smiled and looked at you in the eyes.  You were smiling to him even though you wanted to be the girl who he fell in love with.

“If you were the girl would you want to be my girlfriend?” You smiled at him and lifted his chin up so he could look you in the eyes.

“Dana, you mean everything to me if you don’t understand. You are an amazing guy and I am glad I met you. That girl if doesn’t want to be your girl means that she’s stupid for not being with you.”

“Thanks, you helped me so much with the girl. You know I like her a lot. Can I ask you a last question?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Will you?”

“What?” you were confused now.

“Do you want? Will you?” he asked with hopeful in his eyes

“Dana I don’t understand. What are you…? Dana do you like me?” you said with a smile forming on your lips. Dana noted his head and smiled.

“I like you a lot. No I don’t like you. I love you, I am crazy about you. I realised that you mean everything to mean and you are the one for me.  I want you to be mine and I can call you my princess? Do you want to be mine?” Now you were smiling to him and kissed his cheek.

“Dana, I like you a lot. I love you so much. You don’t know what you mean to me. I never wanted to lose you. Of course I would like to be yours and be called your girlfriend.” Both of you smiled and Dana gave you a slight kiss on the lips. Then both of you cuddled to bed enjoying the new relationship that started and would last forever. You were so happy having each other.