Online Fun *Dirty Dalton imagine*

**Beware!! me and my friend @Danieli_Loves1D send each other one shots and i wrote her one for her new story which is a Harry Styles fan fic called "Leave it Online" so i changed it up a bit and here you go! Its dirty. Also Please go read her story and her other story "Make You Believe" which i am a character in. I play Niall's girlfriend and June's bestfriend, so check it out and vote and fan her! and REMEMBER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, THIS HAS EXTREME SEXUAL CONTENT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!**

~sorry its kinda short~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#imagine going online to this website your friend wanted you to go on. She said that you needed to get some of your sexual frustration out. She was right, ever since you broke up with your boyfriend and didn't get to do the things you used to do with him anymore. So you set up a profile with a sexy picture of you in your black&red lacy bra and thong and you had bunny ears on also. The website asked for a statis so you put:

"Don't let me pleasure myself all alone... Come get this little bunny and ill put on a show, but first you have to catch me."

You clicked post and soon enough a video chat pops up from @MrFlirtyDolphin ( haha lol XD ) and you fixed yourself into a sexy position exposing your nicely managed area to the webcam and clicked accept.

"Looks like you caught me babe.. Now what should we- wait... Dalton?? Dalton Rapattoni?!"

"Shit. You are a fan aren't you?? Listen say nothing about this." Dalton says covering you himself.

"Look I am not a fan. I just know who you are. My friend loves you," you say and you pause as you see something pop up from the thin blanket. "Hmm. Who has got you this excited Dalton?" You smirk.

"Well your sexy what can I say? He wants what he wants. Since you aren't a fan, I guess we can continue this. Now you promised me a show if I caught you." Dalton said winking as he removed the blanket, exposing his quite large member.

"Woah! You have a nice looking friend there... I did promise you a show didn't I? Well I sure wish that it was my pussy all over your dick and not your hand, boucing up and down riding you till I can't walk." You begin showing off and talking seductively and rubbing yourself. Dalton groaned as he pumped himself faster and faster and you talked dirty to him. You decided to tease him a bit and lean back and moan and you took two fingers and inserted them inside of you.

"Baby.. that's .. soo...hot.. ughh lemme see.." Dalton said trying to hold back his moans. You obeyed and sat up looking at the camera as you took off your bra and panties and started massaging your breast and fingering yourself moaning and screaming Dalton's name.

"That's it babe, moan my name. Imagine those are my long fingers, hitting your g-spot and making you cum all over my fingers and ughh!!! FUCKK!!!" Dalton said as he released his liquids and cleaning himself up with tissues.

After that he began taking dirty to you which make you go over the edge and have the hugest orgasim ever! You pulled your fingers out and licked them clean.

"How was the show Mr.Flirty Dolphin?" You winked.

"Amazing! Hey how about we do this ever so often? It can be our little secret. Just you and me." Dalton said with a mischievious grin. ( -Hashtag sexual-#ustreamMoments )

"I would love too Dalton." You said your sexual goodbyes and logged off until the next time you got on....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Dirty5ersRock #LoveYou #HashTagSexual #IM5Ustream #Moments hehe :) Please Fan, vote and COMMENT!! I need more comments and votes! So please comment and vote!! Do you guys like these imagines or do you like the sweet/romantics ones or the sad/sweet ones???

________

IM5★

________

↓↓ COMMENT BELOW!! ↓↓

-Katttttt | Aka: ∞Mrs.Pendery∞ | ♥♪♥♪♥