(4/5): He Proposes...

IM5 was playing there biggest concert ever.  Over 120,000 people had showed up!  Although not all of them would be able to get in, they all gathered around the arena to hope to catch a glance.  You stood front row to support Dana. Even though you’d seen the show a million times you had a blast dancing and singing along.  Dana came by and grabbed your hand whenever he could.  The last song just finished and the boys ran off stage.  In seconds Cole returned back on stage and ran in your direction.  The crowd freaked out.

 “Hello everyone!”  Cole said in to his mic.  “Dana has a very special surprise tonight and he needs our help.  We need to get (Y/N) on the stage. So everyone I need you to chant ‘(Y/N)’!  As loud as you can, do it for Dana!”  What the hell was going on?  Cole’s hand reached out towards yours and he helped you on the stage.  Seconds later Dana ran on stage and Cole ran off.

 Dana began to serenade you with The Way You Look Tonight.  His hands were on your hips pulled you close.  It felt like you were the only ones in the whole place.  Once he finished he got down on one knee.  The crowd let out one big ‘awe’ reminding you that they were there.

 “I love you, (Y/N).  You have made me the happiest guy in the world and the only thing that could make me any happier would be if you married me.  So, (Y/N), will you marry me?”  He asked.

 “Of course!”  You cried.  You didn’t have a mic so when the audience so your head nod they broke out into a fit of applause.  Dana was so happy he jumped higher than you’d ever seen him jump.  He kissed you passionately and you both waved to the audience as you walked off the stage hand in hand.