Dalton **Dirty**

**Warning: Smut, cursing**

I sat at the dinner table of the small house that I shared with Dalton. Two plates of cold dinner was in front of me, and a tear was falling down my cheek. The candle that I had lit an hour ago was creating a pool of wax on the table, but I wasn’t in the mood to wipe it up. I starred down at the table cloth, tracing the pattern with my eyes to try and get this horrid night off of my mind.

My head snapped up to look at the door when Dalton rushed in noisily. As soon as he saw me, he stopped in his tracks with a pained and apologetic expression on his face. He walked towards me slowly and sat down at the table, “I’m so sorry.” He said quietly, and looked down at the food in front of him, “It looks delicious, though.”

“It’s cold,” I snapped, and stood from the table, walking into the bedroom with sudden anger.

“Come on, (Y/N)!” Dalton called after me and followed me into the bedroom, “Rehearsals ran late, Love. I don’t control that.”

I unclipped my hair and let it down, releasing it from the updo that I spent awhile perfecting. I turned to face him with more tears rolling down my reddened cheeks, “It’s the third time this week. We had plans, Dalton! Does that not matter to you?”

Dalton narrowed his eyes, “Of course it matters to me. Why wouldn’t it matter? I love you, (Y/N). You know that.”

I scoffed, “You have a funny way of showing it.”

Dalton didn’t respond. He rushed forward and pushed me down onto the bed, “I’ll show you right now,” He said, his southern accent getting thicker.

My eyes widened, my heart picking up pace, “Dalton…” I hesitate.

He smirked at me, “You want me to show you how much I love you? I’m going to make you scream my name, Babe.” Dalton towered over me, and leaned down to take my lips in a passionate kiss. He pulled away to pull over his shirt and unbuckled his pants. When he was almost fully nude, Dalton moved himself so that he was right over me, and starred down at me, “I love you, (Y/N).” He said with seriousness in his voice.

I gave him a small smile, the thoughts of fighting far from my mind now, “Prove it.”

He grinned and kissed me again. The dress I was wearing showed a bit of cleavage, and he moved from my mouth to kiss my breasts. I bit my lip, holding back a moan as he slowly moved down my body.

When he was leaning in front of me, he pulled up my skirt and rubbed his hand against my panties, watching as pleasure showed on my face. When I moaned, he replaces his massaging fingers with small kisses on my covered opening. He licked my underwear, mixing his saliva with my own juices that were already staining the cloth. I moaned once again, “Stop teasing.”

He smirked and moved my underwear down my legs quickly, “All you had to do was ask,” He said before licking my clit. I moaned loudly at the sensations I was feeling my sensitive nub being played with. He took my clit in his mouth and sucked, using his tongue to swirl around it. He moved two of his fingers to my entrance and played with my folds, teasing me once again. I groaned in sexual frustration, earning a laugh from Dalton, before he plunged his long, calloused fingers inside of me. He continued to play with my clit with his tongue as he finger fucked me, sending waves of pleasure through my body. As I reached my peak, he moved his mouth away from me and sped up his fingers, “You like that, Baby?”

I moaned, “Yes! God, Yes.” With another pump of his fingers, Dalton caused me to reach my first orgasm. He continued to moved his fingers around inside of me, and added a third inside of me as I came down from my high, “Fuck, dalton.” I said, breathless.

He took out his fingers and put them up to my mouth, “Suck them. Taste yourself.”

I smiled and licked his fingers slowly before taking his wet fingers in my mouth and sucking. He bit his lip while watching me, the bulge in his underwear growing. When I was finished, Dalton pulled down his boxers to reveal his hard.

I smirked up at him and moved a hand to his member. I slowly pumped him up and down, gaining a moan from him, before moving my hand faster. He moved to sit on the bed, and I moved in front of him to get into a better position. I gave him a hand job for a minute before putting my tongue on his tip. His hand moved to my dirty blonde hair as I worked on him. He gasped when I took his whole length in my mind, and put his head back in pleasure. I bobbed my head up and down on his member, but released him from my mouth before he could reach full pleasure.

Dalton groaned and pushed me back down on the bed, “You’re going to pay for that,” He growled. Dalton pulled my dress over my head and unclipped my bra. He leaned down to my chest and started to suck on my nippled, playing the with other one between his fingers. I moaned his name and played with his hair.

When my nipples were fully erect and wet from his mouth, moved down my stomach, placing a trail of small kisses down to my sensitive area. He placed a small kiss on my clit before standing up and moving his body so that his erect penis was right in front of my entrance. I bit my lip and looked up at him while he slowly moved into me.

Dalton went in as deep as he could, making me scream in pleasure. He smirked at me, “That’s right, Love. Say my name.”

“Dalton,” I moaned breathlessly.

“Louder,” He said with gritted teeth, his pumping slowing down.

I groaned at the slowness, “Please,” I begged.

“I want you to scream my name,” He said, starting to pick up speed again. He began to pound inside of me as fast as he could, “Scream it. Scream my name.”

I moaned, “Dalton!” I screamed, meeting his thrusts with my hips.

Dalton smirked pulled himself out of me fully to slam himself back in, hitting my g-spot, “Don’t stop,” I moaned. He moved around inside of me quickly, hitting my g-spot over and over again. I gasped and put my head back on the bed in pleasure, “I’m going to cum,”I said quietly.

“Me too, Baby. Cum for me,” he said back, and put his hands on my hips to push me onto him better. With that said, I came on his member and moaned his name loudly. He rode out my second orgasm, making the pleasure last longer than ever before.

The orgasm was still going when Dalton released his seed inside of me, unprotected. He groaned as he did so and slowed down his thrusts before taking himself out of me. He collapsed onto the bed next to me and pulled me in to his body to spoon, his eyes closed in bliss.

I sighed and kissed his temple, “Do you love me?”

He opened his eyes and playfully glared at me, “What?”

I giggled, “Just joking, Love.” I kissed him softly on the lips, “I know you love me, and I love you so much.”

Dalton smiled at me, “Good, and I promise we’ll have have dinner together tomorrow.”

I rolled my eyes, “As long as it ends like this again, I’ll be okay.” I laughed. He laughed again and pulled me closer, resting his head on my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I havent updated in awhile! So i pulled something from some old one shots and well there you go! Please check out my new Cole Pendery Fan Fiction called "We Have A Chance: My Savior" and please vote, comment, and fan! Thanks!!!

-Kattt xxx