Gabe One Shot - Valentine's Day

Its Valentine's Day and your out with your best friend Gabe. Yes, the famous Gabriel Morales. Your at a cute, private Italian restaurant and Gabe gets up. He begins to sing to you, making you turn red from blushing. You still can't believe your best friend is singing to you infront of everyone on Valentine's Day. Something's up and you're confused,but kinda anxious to see where it's leading.

He finishes up "Everything About U" and gets down on one knee.

"(Y/N), I know we've only known each other for a little while, but I feel like I've known you forever. Please do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" Gabe asks you giving you the puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I will" you say and he gets up. He pulls you closer by your hips and places one hand under your chin. He looks you deep in the eyes before kissing you,then deeping the kiss. You pulls back and smile.

"I love you." You say cuddling into Gabe's neck as he pulls you into a sweet hug.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." Gabe says kissing your cheek.

***2 Years Later***

"What are you going to name him?" Will asks.

"Our new son's name will be Colton Jay Morales " Gabe says kissing your new baby boys's forehead. Then kissing you. "He's beautiful, just like his mother."

The End!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot!!!! I felt like writing something since it is Valentine's Day so here you go #5ers!!! love ya!! Happy Valentine's Day!! (: xxx -Kat