"Take Me Along" Preference

~These preferences are based on Miley Cyrus' song "Take Me Along"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dana: “But you see my face every time you kiss...” Dana moved on when you two split… well at least he thought he did. He had been on a wonderful date with a girl to get his mind off of you. He did finally start to forget, but when they kissed to say goodbye, Dana felt your lips on his and saw your face as he pulled away. Maybe Dana wasn’t over you yet.

Cole: “I hope you hurt and your walls fall down....” You were finally done with the relationship. Cole shouted and reticulated you too much. He broke your heart. During the last fight something just snapped and yelled “I’m done. You’ve treated me with no respect and I’m done. Goodbye!!” You wanted to comfort him when some tears collected in the corners of his eyes but, no. You were done and hoped that Cole hurt more than he hurt you.

Will: “Please don’t, don’t leave me here...” Will pleaded with his sad dull brown eyes. You wanted this whole relationship to be over. You didn’t like being in the spotlight  everyday, you needed a break. But the only reason that Will could deal with the constant cameras being shoved his way is because of you. If you left him then he would be lost and he would be left in the spot light alone.

Gabe: “And through the tears I say goodbye...” You gave Gabe on last hug before he were due to go to the U.S for a few months. He’s been on tour before for longer times but it was always hard for you. You let a few tears slip down your pale cheeks as Gabe’s hand rubbed his thumb against it. “Hey, you said you wouldn’t cry. Come on I promise I’ll call every day. Ok?” You nodded as he was called off to bored. “Bye Gabe..” you said and gave him one last kiss. “Bye Y/N. I’ll call you when I land.” As he walked away you could see he had also let a few tears slip.

Dalton: “Let you live you life, pretend I’m ok..” It was a mutual split up as the media would call it. The truth was that Dalton found someone else and was done with you. He moved on and was happy. You were happy on the outside, but on the inside you were stuck under a rain cloud as you just pretended that you were ok and tried to move on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys! I am starting to do preferences along with the imagines and I need topics for preferences! Please comment below on what preference I should do! Thanks! Please comment, like(vote), and fan!

-Katttttt xoxo