Dirty Dana -Requested

You were IM5's stylist, so you were like 24/7 with them; they were like family to you. You seemed to love all the boys alot, expect of Dana, you hated how he was so full of himself. How he thought he was so confident about his looks. You and Dana always had this funny sexual tension between eachother, as much as you hated him, you were always attracted to him physically, and Dana was quite aware of that.

"Hey [Y/N], can you fetch me a soda?" Cole asked you, out of all the boys, you were closest to Cole.

You got up from your chair, reaching into the fridge and taking out a soda, Cole being a flirt, whistled as you bend down,

"Nice ass [Y/N]" Cole joked, handing him the soda, you sat back on your chair which was right infront of Dana's.

"Thanks Pendery" You said, so full of yourself, Cole just simply winked.

Conversations like these with Cole were normal, for a daily basis, but Dana, never had you ever heard a compliment from his mouth. The only comment he would pass about you would be if you two got into a argument over a very silly thing, which was a daily thing. Dana was more of a stubborn person, so you decided that to get his attention, you had t do something on your own.

As the days passed, you started wearing more and more reaviling clothes, your shorts became more short, your shirts became more see-through. One day, when you were in your room, you heard a knock on your door, "Come on in.." You said, collenting all your designs together, which were recently scattered by the boys so they could decide what to wear on their next show.

It was Cole.

"Enough work for today, babe." Cole said, as he took your hand and pulled you away from the table, his arm instantly resting on your shoulder. Cole took you out from your small cabin, into a big room, where all the boys were sitting, including Dana. The more revealing clothes, really didn't bother Dana, but got other boys noticing you. Cole and you walked in, Cole hands dangerously close to your breasts. Soon both of you settled on the sofa, Cole again, extremly close to you.

"We're all going to McDonalds.. [Y/N], wanna join in?" Will asked you sweetly.

"Nah, I think I'm going to stay home.." You said, looking at Dana, who was looking straight back.

"Guys, I'm really not feeling well, I'm going to stay home too." Dana said, breaking eye contact from you.

"Oh well, but please don't end up punching and biting eachother? Okay?" Dalton joked, mainly because you and Dana would fight over the stupidest things ever.

"Very funny ." Dana said, with a sarcastic laugh, oh Gosh, his laugh!

"I'll drop you guys outside." Dana said, as he simply walked out. You sat their, wondering if Dana had noticed, noitced that you had been trying to get his attention? You started to play with possibly anything you got..

Dana walked back inside, and sat on the same chair he was sitting on before.

"[Y/N].." Dana said, it was more like a low seductive tone.

"Yeah?" You asked Dana, his sexiness almost hard to handle.

"I dislike, how you turn me on so much.." Dana said. Those words came out of his mouth. He stood up from his chair and walked up to you. "And I think you need to be punished for turning me on so much." Dana moaned in your ear.

You noticed the growing buldge in his pants, Dana held you hard from the waist and picked you up, and led you upstairs to his room. As you two got to the room, Dana crashed his lips into yours, his tongue instantly slipping into your mouth and tasting each inch of it. Dana threw you on the bed and climbed over you, "You wanna know what your punishment is?" Dana asked, in a low voice, licking your earlobe. You only let out a shaky maon, Dana getting your answer, he slid your jeans down and then your underwear, before taking of his tracks and boxers as well. You sat up, and palmed his hard length, he simply moaned telling you it felt good.

Dana pushed you back, taking off your shirt and throwing your bra across the room. He stuck two of his long fingers into you. "Well, babe, who made you this wet?" Dana asked you.

"You did, of course." You said, kissing his jawline.

"That's my girl." Dana said as he got his fingers out and licked off all your juices, then without a warning, he slid his length inside you of and didn't even give you time to adjust his size, but started thursting hard and fast.

"Who's making you feel this good baby? Scream my name!" Dana said, as he thrusted himself in and out.

"DANA UGHHH, FASTER!" You screamed, not caring if you would disturb the neighbors, you ran your hair through Dana's hair, crashing his lips into yours. You felt yourself release, as Dana thrusted faster and faster. "DAAAAAANAA." You screamed, and after just a while, you heard Dana moan, as he released into you.

Panting, you both were lying in bed, you wanted your first time with Dana to be more interesting...

"You know, I'm not the only one who should be punished." You said, and your hand went down his abs and stopped at his V line.

"And why is that?" Dana asked, more like moaned.

"Well, its just a small matter of you just fucking me like that, when you don't even know if that spot in my life has already been taken?" You winked, you knew it would annoy Dana.

"Lets get one thing straight, I'm the only one who is allowed to make you scream. And I'm the only one who is allowed to fuck you like that." Dana purred into your ear, you hand still on his V line.

"Then tell me, I'm the only one allowed to fuck you." You spoke, right into his ear, as your hand went further down, and you messaged his length, once again. "Say it." You said again.

"Say it, and I'll give you whatever you want, whenever you want, where ever you want." And you knew he wouldn't be able to resist this offer. You started to faster and faster. "Say it, Dana. You know you want to." You purred into his ear, still pumping his length.

"Oh fuck, fine!" Dana moaned.

"Wait, what's that?" You teased him.

"Fine, your the only one who can fuck me!" He moaned again.

"Good." Dana took hold of you hand on his lenght and kissed it, then his hand trailed down your stomach till he reached your again wet area.

"Now, give me what I want, give it to me like you want to, give it to me like you'll never give it to me again." Dana hissed into your ear.

And you knew he was ready for round two.

--The End--

A/N: Hey guys sorry I havent done many imagines and preferences lately! I have been working on my new fan fiction "I Hate That I Love You", which is now finished! It was my baby and it's probably one of my favorites that I have written! This one had my emotions going crazy! If you havent read it and you love Cole Pendery, then please read it and vote/comment! Anyways this imagine was requested! Please leave feedback along with votes and comments! Thanks!

-Kathryn