18 - Sergio Ramos

▶️Read A/N at the end.◀️

Y/N's POV:

As my best friend and I walked into the store, I was all of a sudden yanked by her.

"What?" I growled, completely annoyed by her sudden action.

"Do you not see who's in front of your eyes?" She whispered and squeezed my arm.

I searched in front of me, and noticed these two handsome men. Yes, they were attractive, but they looked like your everyday handsome men--nothing special. "Two men in athletic clothes? Or the old man right there?"

"Yes those two guys." She said and started freaking out. I knitted my eyebrows and looked at her.

"What's the big deal?"

"You're joking right. You seriously did not just ask me that question."

"No, I'm not joking, I don't know who they are." I said and looked back at them. One of them lifted up their shirt to wipe something off their face, and noticed me staring at their perfectly sculpted stomach. He smirked as I quickly looked away and could feel my cheeks getting warm.

"That's Sergio Ramos and David Villa, they both play on the Spanish national team," she said, but still didn't ring a bell in my head. "The taller one is Sergio and he's the world's top leading scorer as a defender, and that's David, he's the top leading scorer for the country. You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing them."

   "I'm not a crazy fan like you and practically stalk the dude." I remarked and decided to continue walking. "Plus, they're probably married and have children."

   "Well David does, but Sergio is single," she said.

   I rolled my eyes and went straight to the candy aisle. I grabbed a bag of Skittles and M&M's. I didn't hear
Y/BF/N footsteps anymore so I thought she went to go get some snacks.

   "Excuse me, ma'am," I heard a faint voice say. I turned towards the man and instantly turned red at who I saw. It was the guy with black hair--I think his name was David. "My friend made me come over here and asked if he could get your number. I'm doing him a  favor to repay him."

   I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. I honestly wasn't in the mood or time to date anyone. Yes, his friend was the one with perfect abs but I can't. I could still feel his presence, "Can you please leave me alone?"

   "Do you even know who I am?" He asked and I nodded my head.

   "You're the top scorer for Spain apparently, but I really don't need a guy in my life," I replied.

   "Okay, then, I'll tell him that." David turned around and walked away.

   I quickly tried searching for Y/BF/N but I couldn't find her anywhere in the store. I texted her multiple times and she hasn't replied. I'm not freaking out, because I know she's safe--hopefully. I looked in the last aisle and saw her talking to someone. Wow, what a coincidence.

   "Hey, Y/BF/N, we need to go," I said interrupting her conversation with David and Sergio.

   "Hello," Sergio winked and smiled. His smile made me knees go weak, it was so--stop thinking like that.

   "Hi," I half-smiled. His eyes wondered up and down my body making me feel self-conscious.

"What's your name?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Y/N."

"You have a beautiful name, I'm Sergio, Sergio Ramos."

"Nice to meet you Sergio Sergio Ramos," I giggled. Woah, am I flirting with him? Better stop that.

He smiled and my knees began to give out. I could see Y/BF/N and David leave to give us our space. He stepped closer to me, and hovered his fingers over my cheek and down to my jaw. I froze with his touch.

   "You're very beautiful, Y/N. Your friend was telling me how you don't know me, that's good because I hate having a girlfriend who just wants my fame. I think I'm in love with your eyes more than anything. They're such a beautiful color, I wish mine were like that," he smiled.

   I laughed and then froze when I felt him closer to me all of a sudden.

   "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, but I would love to get to know you better. Will you go on a date with me tonight?" he asked.

   I was taken back by his words. My cheeks were flushing red as I couldn't answered. "I-um, okay."

   He smiled--that beautiful smile--and hugged me, "You're really cute, you know and such a child still."

   "I am not!" I protested.

   "Says the girl who is carrying Skittles and M&M's in her arms," he chuckled and took them from me. He was being a gentlemen.

   I dug my head into his chest and hid my embarrassment. "Stop, you're so rude."

   "I'm not, but I really enjoy your company right now. David can be a pain in the ass sometimes." He laughed as his fingers dug through my hair and kissed my cheek.

----

🌸Has been weeks since I haven't updated. I'm deeply sorry I haven't been on. The time of updates will vary from probably 3 days to 14 days. I have a ton of homework from school and just can't find time to update. I am trying to update on the weekend as much as I can.
Next one shot is Gio Dos Santos.✌🏼️🌸