The After Math

Amina POV

"You sure you wanna have it at the house? We could always rent a space" I ask Bee.

We were doing some shopping for Justice's birthday she'll be turning the big two! Beauty wanted to didn't want to go all out and I didn't blame her, I just thought we should do it somewhere besides the house.

"Yep, I don't feel like doing much honey this baby is wearing my ass out!" I laughed while rubbing her belly.

"Bitch let me tell you, you working that blonde hair hoe I love it on you that's my fav for now! You have to wear it like that to my wedding." I thanked her and agreed.

After getting decorations and all the other thing's we needed we went out separate ways, I headed home to get me some rest. Between trying to open up my shop, Jontaè STILL being mad at me and helping with Justice birthday I was drained.

I parked my car, hopping out I saw Jontaè's car in the drive way alone with another car. We haven't really spoke on what happen two month's ago and that's fine, however we haven't SPOKE to each other in two either and I didn't like that. I open the door hearing two voice's go back and forth about something. One for sure was Juice and the other was a female who's voice I didn't recognize. I stood on the side of the wall leading into the din where they were, listening to their conversation.

"Look Lauren we gotta stop this shit if my girl-"

"Fuck that bitch!"

"Watch your fucking mouth, fuck wrong with you?"

"Whatever Juice if you choosing her over me why have we been fucking around for the past two month's? Does she know that?"

By this time I had heard enough of their shit and couldn't take it I stepped from behind the wall coming into their view.

"Well I do now." The look on both their face's was like a kid who knew he had done something wrong and was about to get his ass whopped.

I could tell Jontaè knew some shit was about to go down and it was, he cheated on me and this bich knew about me yet she still fucked with him. I was livid!

"You gone explain this shit or should I have already figured it out?"

"Hear me out Scott!"

"Hear you out! Jontaè you been fucking this hoe for TWO MONTH'S! What else is there to say?"

"I guess I'll lea-"

"Oh you not leaving BITCH! Yeah I heard you call me one." The girl looked so scared for her life.

I waked further into the dining room dropping my purse on the table, never braking eye contact from the girl. I had half the mind to kill both of they ass but I'm trying to change my life and not kill somebody else.

"Baby stop crying" Jontaè wiped my tears that I had no idea had fallen.

The last thing I wanted to do was look weak in front of him or her but my hormones are all over the place.