Do You Want To?

Please Excuse All Mistakes.....

Byron POV

"No you not just save bullshit and go over your babymama house." Amber said then walked off.

I followed her up stairs not saying a word my brother was right I gotta fight HARD to get my family back. This gone take a while I gotta work harder cause Smiley so damn stubborn and mean when she's hurt, it's nearly impossible to get thru to her but I'm welling to do the work. She hooked up her phone as her the music switched and Escape- Do You Want To started to play.

- Hay baby I wanted to one thing, do you want me as much as I want you
Say you do...

We made our way into the room and the entire time she never looked at me nor did she speak one word. It hurt me knowing the shit I did to her is looking her inside, she won't look at me, talk to me or nothing.

"Baby look at me" I sighed. Grabbing her hand turning her around to face me to see tears rolling down her face, that shit broke me.

Amber POV

-Never should have kissed you, never made that call
I told myself in love I shouldn't fall-

"What Ron! You wanna hurt me some more?" I tried snatching my arm away from him but he had it to tight.

I can't look at him, his eye's, his lips, his face, the hurt regret he displayed will only make me fall for anything he has to say. I love him I do but what is a girl to do?

-Would have been a pleasure just to know your name
Ooh look at me, silly me now I'm back in love again

And there's nothing you can tell me, nothing I can do, I just hope that you're in live with me the way that I'm in love with you.....

"Man Smiley hear me out ma" he sighed. His hand's ran down his face like he thinking of the right word's to say and I stood there waiting on his excuse.

-Do you want to,
Like want to be in love with you....
Say you do
Do you want to,
Like I want to make love to you....
Say you do