Change Of Plans

Two Month's Later

Carey POV

"Momma you act like I don't have this big ass belly, I can't just wear any dress." Beauty cried.

We've been in this damn bridal store for five hour's and all she has done is cry about everything and turn down dresses. It was me, Tae, Smiley, Ebony and Amina whom I just met, she a sweet girl I like her.

"Baby girl maybe you should just wait till after the baby is born to get married. Your pregnant and under a lot of stress and your wedding is suppose to be in two week." She looked at me like she was taken what I said into consideration.

"Maybe you're right, let me go call my baby daddy." She walked off to make her phone call.

I fished out my ringing phone to see my husband calling.

"Yes Tyson?" I looked at Ebony who was starring a hole in the side of my face when she heard his name. She must be mad MY husband stop fucking with her.

"How's my baby girl?"

"Stressing, I told her maybe she should push the wedding back till after the baby comes, since she can't find the dress she wants right now."

"Oh, good." I rolled my eye's. Tyson doesn't want Bee to marry Justin but like I told him she's grown and smart enough to make her own decisions.

"Well hurry home I need some pussy baby."

"Man bye, ugly ass."

Beauty POV

Being five in a half month's pregnant and big as a house then having to plan a wedding is hard work. I had to check in with my man to see how he felt about pushing our wedding back even though we've already filed for our marriage license. We can still push the ceremony back till my little angel gets here.

"Baby what's up?"

"Hay what you doing?"

"Shit chilling till later, why don't you sound like you feeling too good?" I smiled to myself knowing he's worried about me.

He's honestly a better person in my eye's since the girl's and I have come back into his life. He's always home, caters to my every need, he's with girl's more then I am and he's always patient with me and my hormone's.

"Yes... No... I don't know baby. Shopping for a dress while being pregnant is so hard!" I whined.

"Quit whining. Just think about taking more time to plan and find a dress then ma. Or wait till after the baby comes then you can get whatever you dress you want. Von Way or whatever her name is can make it for you my treat." I laughed wiping my tears away.

"It's Vera Wang baby, and it's your treat either way. But that's what my mom suggested I just wanted to run it by you first." It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder's.

Now I can take my time enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and maybe even get a wedding planner like I should have done in the beginning or something.